Being a peoples person is not in me..

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be nice and don't expect too much. That's all it takes.

Drewgie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not either.

I always do things alone. I study alone, I eat alone, I work alone.

But atleast one night a week go do something you like in a public place. See a concert/movie/play/whatever. Do SOMETHING. If you can't make friend's at events like this then you need some help. As long as people see that you are goal oriented, happy with who you are (even if that happens to be a loner), and confident with your mind and body they'll come to you. No need at all for you to mingle with people and be social all the time.

Same applies to women. I don't go clubbing and make approaches all the time like a lot of guys on these boards do. I just keep moving closer to where I want to be with my life through school/work very independently and almost anti-socially, and people naturally take notice whether or not I talk about it with them. You're bound to be approached by or have women introduced to you by mutual friends anyhow.

The point is: you don't have to be a guy with amazing social status to have an awesome ltr or even have casual sex on a regular basis. As a matter of fact I think LOTS of women are really REALLY turned on by guys that stick out of the crowd by being super independent.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need the "Ultra- Secret Hypnotic Seduction Manual"...listen to it at night and you it wll become an instant DJ in 2 weeks.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I'm socially bipolar: I do my best work one-on-one, but there are times when I can completely own a room of people. I'm working own building my group skills.

dadood

Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious but ive actually seen one of those audio cd's for sale on amazon, never bought it, how was it?

Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
You need the "Ultra- Secret Hypnotic Seduction Manual"...listen to it at night and you it wll become an instant DJ in 2 weeks.