Being a Natural

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Being a natural simply means doing things natural

When it comes to women I am a natural. Women love me, and they always have. I deal with women naturally, meaning it's fun to come here and analysis this and that while Im sitting her at work bored, but when it comes to being with women in real life, I dont even think about this stuff. I have, and live by a few simple rules:

1. Lean back: One night stands although every man wants them really isn't the natural order of things, so the average women (hoes not included) really don't want them, or guys who "just" want them. Because of this when Im with a woman I constantly push back to the back of my mind/intent "sex" thoughts that would lead me to actively, pursue sex. By leaning back, I let sex happens when the universe wants it, but the interesting thing is the more I push back, the more women push forward.

next rules:* all my other rules come about from rule number 1 being my core rule (lean back or don't chase, worry, or think about sex until she brings it up.) because it wouldnt be possible if sex is my motivating factor, and piloting my brain*

*I talk about any thing and everything.

*Relax and have a good time.

*I'm a detail hog in conversation. For instance this saturday night on a date we talked about her first kiss, and It took her about 15 minutes to finish that, because I kept asking things about the guys name, the location, how did that conversation start, how long did you guys like each other prior, what were you thinking, what were you feeling (the most important question you can ask a woman) before and after the kiss. This end up having her tell me everything about her first time, the first time she masturbated, first head session, first lesbian experience, most times she ever orgacismed, a monis'trois. If I had a dollar for every time she told me she was "so hot", "and "extremely horny" I'd be Bill Gates right now. Night ended the next day at 10.00 am.

*I don't chase them, I chase being the best person I can be (finacially, physically, and intellectually) which makes them chase me.

*I have a very, very, very postive attitude and outlook on life. There is no rule that says you ever have to have a negative outlook on life. Any negative thought you accept, you had just as much oppurtunity to choose a postive one. What I always ask myself is how is accepting the negative thought going to help me, and make me happy, and for me it never does.

As long as I keep being unpredictible in my head, I dont follow any outline. Like I said the rest of the rules are really my analais of my behavior but the only "rule" I follow religiously is "lean back". If it leads to a one night stand so be it, if not so be it.

For me this is the natural order of things. So flirt, and have a good time.

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I briefly read, You might as well just stop dating and just do what many other AFCs do: do their own thing and wait for some girl to pick them up.

I don't think you understand what "being natural" is. I read through this post and I see these rules, techniques, and stances just like any other "You can do it cause this is how I do it" post I see on here.

So what you're proposing *isn't* natural but another post to tell men out there to produce a pseudo-personality to attract women.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrSoSuave
From what I briefly read, You might as well just stop dating and just do what many other AFCs do: do their own thing and wait for some girl to pick them up.

I don't think you understand what "being natural" is. I read through this post and I see these rules, techniques, and stances just like any other "You can do it cause this is how I do it" post I see on here.

So what you're proposing *isn't* natural but another post to tell men out there to produce a pseudo-personality to attract women.
This is an interesting take on it, and I would have to say if that is what afc's do then Im an afc that gets women.

You are your personality, and your personality is based upon whatever you believe in. So at its core everyone follows rules. What makes me a natural as opposed to others is, my rule of not chasing azz produces all the other ways I behave which gets me azz, not someone's teaching. I'm sure if I was to be followed someone can break down every aspect of what I do, but I personally don't.

I have always been nice with women, and not from being taught from others. I simply did whatever it is I did, and repeated what worked and discarded what didn't. When Im interecting with a woman, the only strategy Im focusing on is to "lean back" or not worry about sex. That's it, and every thing else does what it does. I flirt, because that's what I do, Im a flirteous dude. So if I am interested with a woman, I always let her know, but sex with me is never an issue.

The few times in my life I became lazy, and decide to give in to my primal side and actually chased azz, was the times I was horrible when it came to women. Once I stoped physically, but more importantly mentally stopped chasing azz, there has been an overabundance.

And this is facts not bragging: Right now i have a wife (who knows i have other women), a concubine (second main woman-who knows about wife), and two to three very special female friends (friends with benefits who all know I have a wife, and date other women).

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*I have a very, very, very postive attitude and outlook on life. There is no rule that says you ever have to have a negative outlook on life. Any negative thought you accept, you had just as much oppurtunity to choose a postive one. What I always ask myself is how is accepting the negative thought going to help me, and make me happy, and for me it never does.
this is something I agree with.

and that is also why its hard to find a great gal..since alot have negative views on there lives and life in general

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
this is something I agree with.

and that is also why its hard to find a great gal..since alot have negative views on there lives and life in general
I agree with that, and also what i have found out is a lot of humans have negative outlooks but dont even realize it.

The post here usually get two types of responses, postive feedback, and negative "that will never work" feedback. Some may say that that isn't negative it's just common sense, but what people fell to understand it that since people are so different there isn't one univeral way to achieve sucess with women. Because of that you answer isnt common sense it's just negative.

Every person in the world can rationalize their actions but to the outside world we will just classify you as a negative person or a positive person, because we dont know you motivations for doing what you are doing.

I can tell you one truth I have found out to be true for myself, and that is that I dont enjoy being around a negative person, male or female.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good point, Royal. The women I'm not interested in consistently fall for me, because I just act natural and don't care if I have sex or not. With women who I am interested in there's about a 20% success rate, and that's only because they accepted all the stupid things I did and liked me anyway. I think you're on to something here man :p.

Do you approach strange women though? Because if you do, you're not being laid back, yet women will hardly ever approach a stranger.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is bad..I met a girl and its over after 1 date..she can have all I want..but when the negative **** starts I quit!

I feel like ive reached a state of ZEn..people are like do u have a heart doesnt this or that get to you.

no..the small **** never gets to me...even when my grandpa died..I was upset but I understood and accepted it easier.

im sure if my best friend crooked I would be a mess..but I would handle it the best I could.

It would be nice if people realized being negative helps no one

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by I-am-someone
Very good point, Royal. The women I'm not interested in consistently fall for me, because I just act natural and don't care if I have sex or not. With women who I am interested in there's about a 20% success rate, and that's only because they accepted all the stupid things I did and liked me anyway. I think you're on to something here man :p.

Do you approach strange women though? Because if you do, you're not being laid back, yet women will hardly ever approach a stranger.
Yes I approach strange women, but when I do I push all thoughts of sex out of my mind (you have more control over your thoughts then the average person realizes). When I do this I can always break the ice with ease because I'm not thinking I need to say something to her that will make her want me in the bed in the next five minutes.

I have manners, and abide by proper rules of etiqutte so Im not worried I will say something offensive if I just go with what I feel at the moment. But the times I have chased azz mentally before the approach, my mind was racing of say this, no don't say that, how about this, no not that, wait should I wait, no dont wait. Thats tooo much mental drama, and I dont like soap opera's.

Remember I am not saying dont have interest in women, or to not even show interest, Im talking about "chasing sex". Most guys act like fish in spawning session like they must have sex right away so they can spread their seed then go and die. Be ez and lean back, show interest (flirt), and when it's time for sex it will come.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an awesome post.

About approaching women, I find when I "lean back" as you're saying, in a club or whatever meeting women comes naturally. Rather than having to force an approach a natural approach materializes.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal,

how can you consider having this conversation leaning back:

For instance this saturday night on a date we talked about her first kiss, and It took her about 15 minutes to finish that, because I kept asking things about the guys name, the location, how did that conversation start, how long did you guys like each other prior, what were you thinking, what were you feeling (the most important question you can ask a woman) before and after the kiss. This end up having her tell me everything about her first time, the first time she masturbated, first head session, first lesbian experience, most times she ever orgacismed, a monis'trois. If I had a dollar for every time she told me she was "so hot", "and "extremely horny" I'd be Bill Gates right now.
that really seems that you were actively pursuing by being extremely interested in her sexual past.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
Royal,

how can you consider having this conversation leaning back:

that really seems that you were actively pursuing by being extremely interested in her sexual past.
No one is a telepath reading people's mind. Lean back doesn't mean you do nothing, it just means to relax, and be eazy. You stop doing the obvious by stop chasing the obvious. Afc's can't think of anything with a woman but getting the draws, which usually ensures you dont get the draws.

Leaning back simply means use you God giving powers to control your thoughts and refrain from acting and thinking like a sex starved animal.

Women KNOW you want sex, the whole world does, just stop acting like it.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats he's effectively saying is that if you fool a woman into thinking that she is making the choice to have sex with you she probably will.

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also agree with thiis "lean back" thing, when i go out, i never go out to pull or to get some lass back for sex, just go out to have good time, and always end up pullin, girls can sence desperation, even if your very attractive, but in your head all your thinkin is "i want sex tonight" they can sence it, i always get more attention when im seein girl, cos im a one girl lad, and they can sense that your not interested which makes u a "challenge" so i totally agree.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Plus the added benefit is you can actually "enjoy" yourself at the club/bar or when you are out and you are not stressing about having sex, or getting sex. I really can let my hair down, and really have a great time when I dont have Sex on the brain.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For beginners I think this valuable advice. Why?

Because beginners have no stables of women under their belts, so thinking of sex could cause them to become nervous and dependent on the outcome (getting laid).

And that desperation will lead down the wrong path. If you read some of the threads here, you will see men who have made the wrong choices in women, in girlfriends, in general decision making, because they were thinking with the wrong brain.

When I look into a womans eyes we have already established whether or not there will be sex happening. All the rest is wasted energy.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm i agree with parts of this

Some of the stuff here is also the main goal set of my personal philosphies.

*I don't chase them, I chase being the best person I can be (finacially, physically, and intellectually) which makes them chase me.
Girls are naturally attracted to strong secure men that makes them feel safe. So a guy who is looking to better his life and is put together is always an attractive choice for women. Being into your own "thing" is a great mindset.

I have a very, very, very postive attitude and outlook on life. There is no rule that says you ever have to have a negative outlook on life.
I hope I don't need to explain why this is important.

Relax and have a good time.
Again, speaking for itself.

I talk about any thing and everything.
This one's only half true. Talk about anything and everything you know at least a little about. When I'm with girl who are experts in some feilds that I know nothing about I find listening can work just as well as talking. And if you try to fake it and they call you on your sh*t then you end up looking foolish. I'm willing to talk about everything I know about but also listen to things I'm not framiler with.

As long as I keep being unpredictible in my head, I dont follow any outline.
This is what I refer to as operating on the fli. and I usually do this when I go to clubs or large bars/ lounges that sort of thing. You don't actually do anything but take notice of the women around you as you kick it and just feel out the right moment or get approached. Quick decisons, instant responses, commanding actions, all used in a very chaotic but symponic way. No plan, no idea, just enjoy where ever the night takes you.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Re: hmmm i agree with parts of this

Originally posted by PRMoon
Some of the stuff here is also the main goal set of my personal philosphies.

Girls are naturally attracted to strong secure men that makes them feel safe. So a guy who is looking to better his life and is put together is always an attractive choice for women. Being into your own "thing" is a great mindset.

I hope I don't need to explain why this is important.

Again, speaking for itself.

This one's only half true. Talk about anything and everything you know at least a little about. When I'm with girl who are experts in some feilds that I know nothing about I find listening can work just as well as talking. And if you try to fake it and they call you on your sh*t then you end up looking foolish. I'm willing to talk about everything I know about but also listen to things I'm not framiler with.

This is what I refer to as operating on the fli. and I usually do this when I go to clubs or large bars/ lounges that sort of thing. You don't actually do anything but take notice of the women around you as you kick it and just feel out the right moment or get approached. Quick decisons, instant responses, commanding actions, all used in a very chaotic but symponic way. No plan, no idea, just enjoy where ever the night takes you.
This is one of the reason I love this board, because after a while even though initially we argue and debate, everyone starts to become a better man later. As time goes by you clearly see guys like pr and others doing what is necessary to be the best person they can be. Sometimes you may not something at first because of the ego, but with time you can accept it.

It really true when it is said: Iron sharpen iron so does one man to another.

Continuing evolving and becoming better.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazyman50000
MrHarris has the jist of things. That's exactly how I was when I met my first girl.

Nervous, uneasy, quiet and at the end of it what do you gain - NOTHING. Only you feeling stupid for NOT talking and NOT taking any chances.

Its better to take a chance and look like an idiot for it, than to not bother, and make it look like your not even intrested.

This is a bit like presents as christmas. you'll always get that pair of socks off your nan or tie off some auntie - but how would you feel if they didnt even bother?

Sure you don't like what you got, but at least you got something, the same is true here. Sure you look like an idiot for what you said, but at least you said something they could react to.

That's not what's important though, you'll learn to say the "right" things over time, but if you carry on being silent, you won't learn from these minor mistakes...
See I knew what I was talking about when I said I see you have a good head on your shoulders. This is an excellent post, and I just wanted to let that be known.