Being a jerk

jajaa1221

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I'm a sophomore in high school. I'm tall, good looking, fit, and funny. I've never had a girl friend, so recently (hormones) I've been trying to find ways to get girls. I've found in my experience and what I've read, girls like bad boys/jerks, especially in high school. So, I don't mind being a ****, but I want to know how to be the kind of jerk girls go for. I know I can't just be a complete **** head, so I need to know what to do to become the jerk girls love. And I know this may be "morally wrong", but hey I've got a lot of testosterone haha. So any advice/tips/guides would be appreciated, thanks.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to be a jerk - you just have to adapt jerk-like qualities. Really, much of what the game is about.

Girls your age aren't generally looking to settle down, but they don't necessarily want a jerk either. They're looking for excitement. You have to make them feel good things around you. They're all about the uncertainty and unpredictability. They are also horny. This is the worst time in life to be a nice guy.