Been MSNing...becoming static.

Nick11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
When I first joined, a few months ago, I had asked about picking up this girl I met at school. I've succeeded in becoming aqcuainted to an extent with her- at first it was just me seeing this very attractive girl and saying "gotta meet her" and I eventually did with a little help from my friends. Now I've got her on MSN for almost a month now, and had a handful of nice conversations. BTW, during school I don't really see her that much, so MSN has played an important role in keeping our friendship, eventhough we don't talk all the time. But now that I've gotten to know her a bit better through msn, I need to move forward. I can see that if I just continue like this, nothing will happen. So, kinda stuck, and just wondering if anyone can help. I can give some more details to help with suggestions if you ask. Thanks.

EDIT: Here's the link to my first topic back in February. And yes, I know it's been a while. I'm too slow at things, that's why I know this time that I need to move forward asap. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69553&highlight=Nick11

x0dus

Don Juan
Reaction score
From about 5 years experience with girls and MSN...MSN is nothing. What you do with her in person is probably about 5 times as significant as what you talk about on MSN. You see on MSN, most people have loads of conversations simultanesouly and therefore don't really take them seriously or even remember what was said.

Nick11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. That's why I need to move forward, as I've said.

x0dus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, fair play..sorry for my post I couldn't think of anything to give advice on...errm you could use your MSN convos as openers at school...like if you said something funny remind her of it and then just proceed to a normal convo...

Nick11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, I don't want to be just "that guy who says things". Like I can't just rely on having "interesting convos" right? Should be something more to me...or so it seems in order to progress.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...ask her to hangout sometime?

Nick11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can. Just not sure if this point that would be a smart choice.
I was looking into more of ways I could interest her through my communication with her. Things to say talk about etc...
I guess it's hard to explain whats' going on with us.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend asking her to hang out in 'good conversation'.
Ask something like: What are you uptoo tonight/this weekend?
If she already has something, then you don't have to ask her to hang out AND you didn't have to be 'turned down'. It's a handy low risk way to ask her things. And if she has nothing to do yet, chances are good she's gonna hang out with you.