been getting called "nice" lately

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I've been getting called nice by females lately. These are females that work in the same store as me. I keep a rule of thumb not to date anyone in the place I work at. I'm not sure how to think of this. I'm conflicted because in one hand, I feel being kind to one another is a virtue while on the other hand I feel being nice is not a masculine trait and I need to assert myself a bit more dominating. Is there a difference between someone who is genuinely nice and a "nice guy"?

I'm posting from my phone. This just the gist of it. I could get into more details if requested.

Reaction score
When "girls" and "women" say "nice" it means a different thing the manosphere "nice guy".

Sometimes "nice" means sexy and makes her feel good. It's a recommendation for others to phug with you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing work with being 'nice'. Being NICE is actually a good thing because then woman will trust you.

There is a difference between being nice (i.e. friendly with manners) and being an agreeable needy hyper-pleasing little b!tch. The key to staying out of the latter catogory is to not bee too available, never ask for help, and NEVER offer any.

Be friendly, polite and put out the vibe that you want to fvck the women you are interested in and you will do just fine.

Reaction score
Being "nice" might mean they really like you and your so "sweet" that they want to suck on your c0ck.

logicallefty

Reaction score
HB: "Lefty you are nice"

Lefty: "Don't tell anyone, you will ruin my reputation"

HB: "oh yeah how so?"

Lefty: "You will have to figure that out on your own. I am a man of many mysteries"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Is there a difference between someone who is genuinely nice and a "nice guy"?
First off, you're not going to date these girls by your own admission, so why do you care?

Secondly, yes there is a huge difference between someone who is genuinely nice and the manosphere's stereotypical "nice guy". The manosphere's nice guy is actually not a nice guy at all, in fact he's more of a jerk.

Third, think of it like publicity. Don't worry about what they're saying about you, just the fact that they are talking about you (or to you) is good.

Reaction score
zekko said:
First off, you're not going to date these girls by your own admission, so why do you care?

Secondly, yes there is a huge difference between someone who is genuinely nice and the manosphere's stereotypical "nice guy". The manosphere's nice guy is actually not a nice guy at all, in fact he's more of a jerk.

Third, think of it like publicity. Don't worry about what they're saying about you, just the fact that they are talking about you (or to you) is good.
They're gonna want to find out why your nice. Maybe it's because you place that pipe on them with surgical precision. Make that the reason your nice.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
True, in this context the 'Nice-guy' is a passive aggressive dishonest little @ss. He is manipuilative and conniving fool. Because he isn't kidding anyone, especially women. Women have a 6th sence when it comes to men, and they instinctively know that the "nice-guy" isn't nice at all, that is why 'nice-guys' finish last.

Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
True, in this context the 'Nice-guy' is a passive aggressive dishonest little @ss. He is manipuilative and conniving fool. Because he isn't kidding anyone, especially women. Women have a 6th sence when it comes to men, and they instinctively know that the "nice-guy" isn't nice at all, that is why 'nice-guys' finish last.
There are actual "nice guys" who are retarded in this manner and get taken advantage of by predatory females.

I know you guys like to put a "hot girl" on a pedestal, but they don't get like that on accident, and it's not to be done so the female can be more caring, loving and giving. They want freebies, they want men to grovel to kiss their a$$es, to get over on people.

So yeah, there are "nice guys" in the passive aggressive sense who are really some real a-holes.

but there are other "nice guys" who are retarded like this, and put women on this pedestal and doesn't understand his actions cannot be successful with this type of woman.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone on this board wants to be douchebag bad boy.

Just because you think women only like azz holes doesn't mean you should become one. I thought a real DJ does exactly what he wants regardless of what people think.

Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

Just because you think women only like azz holes doesn't mean you should become one. I thought a real DJ does exactly what he wants regardless of what people think.
And a real DJ has immense confidence in himself and his c0ck and it draws the babes in.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
I know you guys like to put a "hot girl" on a pedestal, but they don't get like that on accident, and it's not to be done so the female can be more caring, loving and giving. They want freebies, they want men to grovel to kiss their a$$es, to get over on people.
NO woman should ever be put on a pedestal. The man must be the leader, the woman must look up at him. All that is manosphere 101. If you know nothing else, know that.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
skinnyguy said:

This right here. Do what you want. Act nice or be an asshat, both whatever do it up, who cares.