bedroom

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys. unfortunantly i still live with mum and dad, so i can't ask for tips on the whole house, but my bedroom needs some pimping out.

firstly, i'd love to see some guys posting pics of there rooms.

but if u haven't got pics, whats some essentials, and ideas to pimp out my room.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
What exactly do you mean by "pimp out" your room? Are you planning on renting it out for sex?
now thats an idea!

no i mean right now, my bedroom has a single bed, half painted walls, a computer desk, but with tv, xbox, mess on it.

so where i'm starting at is, get anew bed, prob a queen size i guess.. get rid of the computer desk and get a nice entertainment unit. other then that i don't know what else.. i'm thinking posters? photos? etc.. just so that when i bring chicks over there will be things to do, and it will continue to show my personality and all that..

but i'm stuck for ideas..

i'm 21, so i don't think putting up britney spears or slip knot posters is the answer..

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well first off we need to know your budget..

without a budget , you get no where

so when you can come up with a round about amount that you can not go over , let us know and we can go from there..

and btw, if you get rid of the computer desk , unless you have a laptop then i rekkon its no more sosuave?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
second thing, we need to know what your most favorite thing in the world is....

is it football? basketball? golf?cards ? fishing? working out? eating ice cream?
space? traveling? some sort of ethical background you belong to ?

do you like dark , comfy things ?
do you like lots of bright colors?
do you prefer everything in black and white or silver and gray?

are you the sort of guy who digs plaids or stripes or just one color at a time?

do you have windows ? how many?

what kind of bed have you decided on?

these are interesting things that really help to think about when trying to make a statement..

you do not have to answer all of these, just consider what kind of things you want and get back to us.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trading Spaces or While You Were Out, dude.

You might come back and find your room covered in zebra skin. How cool would that be?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
second thing, we need to know what your most favorite thing in the world is....

is it football? basketball? golf?cards ? fishing? working out? eating ice cream?
space? traveling? some sort of ethical background you belong to ?

do you like dark , comfy things ?
do you like lots of bright colors?
do you prefer everything in black and white or silver and gray?

are you the sort of guy who digs plaids or stripes or just one color at a time?

do you have windows ? how many?

what kind of bed have you decided on?

these are interesting things that really help to think about when trying to make a statement..

you do not have to answer all of these, just consider what kind of things you want and get back to us.
i forgot abotu this thread :)

i don't have computer in my room, on computer desk is ALOT of mess + TV + xbox.

i just bought a new bed set. queen size bed, dark hardwood colour, comes with 2 matching bedside tables and a matching entertainment unit (which is really just a chest of drawers but there is an open drawer type thing at the top where my xbox will sit, and then put the tv on top.
there is one window.
my favourite things? damn. thats tough. i love football (aussie rules football (NOT RUGBY!)), i love music, out side of that, i love clubbing.

about colours and stripes and what not, i suppose i'm not to picky so long as it matches. i'm a jeans and t-shirt/polo shirt guy. brighter colours rather then dull.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're gonna pimp out your room for sex?