Bedding a 30 year old feminist

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by feminist I mean she's educated in gender studies. I was just on this dating site looking for girls to meet, I had no idea she was a feminist before she told me (after I explained why I wasn't a feminist when she asked me to). I'm going to be seeing her in approximately a week.

How would you go about it? so I can compare it to my own "plan".

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_studies

Do some reading. The point is not to suck up to her, the point is to be able to have an intelligent conversation about something she cares about. You don't have to agree with her about everything, just disagree in an intelligent and academic way if you do. Don't be p!ssed off and don't be political.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tits, lol that guy is a sell-out

@Bible_Belt, Pretty much what I thought too

@Pair, LOL... conversations like that just reinforce my notion of feminism ultimately being a meta-level sh!t test

noheart

Banned
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
And by feminist I mean she's educated in gender studies. I was just on this dating site looking for girls to meet, I had no idea she was a feminist before she told me (after I explained why I wasn't a feminist when she asked me to). I'm going to be seeing her in approximately a week.

How would you go about it? so I can compare it to my own "plan".
your a piece of garbage

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noheart said:
your a piece of garbage
All right guys who's trolling this time?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering the age and the cultural backround I wouldnt take her seriouly, could be anything even one of her "battle to educate guys" by letting you think you're getting ur d1ck wet and instead just be lectured about what "equality" is and how you should not consider women as tools.

In fact all she cares is get a ego boost by wasting your time and not put out after you wasted time on her.

Hoepfully thats not the case but at that age, in western world and with that cultural backround that wouldnt surprise me.

If I was you I wouldnt expose myself that much, general anti-flake tactics and no expectations, think about discount days when you give a look but take almost for granted that your shirt size is over.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
AttackFormation: You are an idiot to go out with this woman. First of all lets get age out of the way, I'm 35 and my wife whom I've been married to for 4 years is still only 26... by that logic you should be dating 16 to 18 yearolds. I've never dated over 24 years old. The dating age range between an older man and a younger woman is the mark of a successful man and the inverse, a mark of an extremely unsuccessful one.

Secondly, a feminazi is agreeing to go out with you because she can't get anything else, older women prefer much older men, she is a feminist at heart so she will likely accuse you of rape or some other hate crime if you choose to pump and dump, older men know this. Finally she is 30 and her bio clock is in overdrive.... so you are a candidate for baby daddy.

If you don't know by now, there is something seriously wrong with her. If you continue down this path, I would present you with an SS idiot of the year award.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
after I explained why I wasn't a feminist when she asked me to

How would you go about it?
This is what you should do :up:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify I'm not "dating" this woman...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminazis are the worst type of women you can ever date. Once a woman mentions to me that she is a feminazi, I eject.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Seconded. Why are you even doing her a favour by bedding her? Go find other chicks.