Bed/sex etiquette question:

Yagrash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi folks.

Recently, I've been dating this girl, and we've been getting physical for a while. Its the first girl I've been with that has a problem with swallowing following a ******* (fellatio... I can't believe that word is filtered), although I leave it in when sperming during sex (pill).

The problem is this: this is the first time that I've run into the problem of not knowing where my load is going to wind up, and it sure as **** isn't my sheets. The last couple of times it, I had grabbed the pair of boxers that I had shed in the encounter and used that, but I just can't go around sperming in my shorts, either. What the hell do you guys do/suggest?

Sorry, I know this was kidn of graphic, but the thought had never occured to me.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
oh they have this gret new thing out now its fantastic. Its called a tissue box :eek: thats right and inside it theres TISSUES :eek: :eek:. Your and idiot i bet the girl is ugly because i dont know what she could possibly see in you if she was hot.

Oh and good thing shes on the pill who would want more versions of you running around. The world has enough idiots and SoSuave.com has enough keyboad jockies.

Last edited:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian

Oh and gooo would wd thing shes on the pill who would want more versions of you running around. The world has enough idiots and SoSuave.com has enough keyboad jockies.
hahaha

blow it all right on her face...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personnally believe that spitting is a form of rejection... and I tell a woman that. If she's not gonna spit, she's not gonna make me come with a bj.

The tissue box is a good idea too.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp do you seriously not c*m if a girl doesnt want to swallow?.

I admit its always fun when you pickup sum slut and she says "tell me when your going to ***" and you dont tell her. But comeon man you cant seriously say that if a girl doesnt swallow you dont want head from her.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You misunderstand... alot of the time girls give bjs is just warmup to sex.

But for a girl to give you a bj and make you come, then spit it out is insulting. I'll tell girls that too, and they either do what they did before (not bj untill I come), or they swallow it.

I did end up dumping the one girl that spit.

One way or the other though, there is nothing better than waking up to a bj.

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with you, don't use the shorts and not the sheets. If she doesn't want to swallow, use her clothes (i.e. panties, shirt, sox, etc.) just make sure hers are closer than yours. If she gets fired up, then be c+f and keep doin it, either she'll come around or she'll spit (lmao, i'm so very punny).

Eyes_Of_Fire

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question

If I have the consideration to eat her out and not spit into a bucket like her ***** juice was garbage, then I expect the same courtesy.

Spitting is just insulting. Find a girl that's down to earth and considerate.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its disrespectful and spiteful.
let her pretend it really makes her gag = ok , how many women died in the last year from choking on sperm? or sperm poisioning?

remind her not to start something she cant finish.

and just for the record, sperm has loads of protein and is good for you.

the more often you release your sperm, the better it tastes. the old sprem is the bad tasting stuff. so if you know you have lots of old suckers built up from not having sex in a month, take a shower and release those suckers so you can make fresh ones once you are arroused again.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
its disrespectful and spiteful.
let her pretend it really makes her gag = ok , how many women died in the last year from choking on sperm? or sperm poisioning?

remind her not to start something she cant finish.

and just for the record, sperm has loads of protein and is good for you.
This is what I'm talking about. And from a woman at that. I bet you know that sex in a relationship is no different than eating. It's gotta be done regulary. If the woman's gonna eat in a relationship she's gonna fvck. It's just the way it is.