Become A Don Juan

Deviant_DeWilde

Don Juan
Reaction score
Becoming a Don Juan is not an easy task for everybody, it takes a certain amount of skill, of understanding, you need a bit of the know-how, and the only way you are going to get in the know-how, is by reading, learning and then practicing your new found abilities.

Believe In Youself

Believe in yourself, for only when you do, can you start putting all fo this into action, if you don't have self confidence, that, you have the ability, just how do you expect to get the balls to approach girls on a regular basis. Just, realize how good it feels, when you can sit back, and think to yourself, 'I can have anyone I want if I put my mind to it.' 'I have the ability, the understanding and the know-how to do this.' Just forget what others say about you behind your back, because you believe in yourself, and are better than they'll ever be, think to yourself, about how you are probably the only guy you know, who has the knowledge that you have. All these other guys are most likely still taking advice from their mums.

Take Action

Don't be like some of the other guys who use this forum, because some, sit at their screens for so long, that their minds are BUSTING with knowledge, and yet when they see a hot girl walking past, they do nothing. They make excuses, 'It asn't the right time.' 'She wouldn't have wanted to talk.' 'I didn't feel ready.' 'It's too scary.' A true Don Juan doesn't EVER make excuses for himself, and would always go after a girl he was attracted to. And if he didn't have the balls to talk, he would blame only himself. So next time you see an attractive girl, don't jsut carry on your own way, go and talk to her, if you want her, there's nothing to stop you from having her right? As long as you know what to do, she is yours for the taking. GET OUT THERE and put your knowledge to use. Not using this information, would be like the world's greatest artist, never painting a picture, the world's greatest musician never picking up an instrument. Just do it, and enjoy it.

Forget What You Have Been Told

Forget 'just be yourself.' forget 'girls LOVE sensitivity.' This is second rate information, if THAT. Just forget it, because most of the people who tell you this, are either older people who are describing qualities of a wife/husband and not a girlfriend like you would want. You must realise the differences between the qualities which lead to STR/MTR as opposed to a LTR. And hell, you can lead a STR/MTR into a longer one anyway. But be open to accept the information you hear, don't doubt it because it 'isn't sensitive enough.' Because once you start doubting it, you will never start using it. Only doubt it if it is something you KNOW to be wrong, just how you now KNOW that girls don't want overly nice guys, ones that kissass them.

Once you have learnt what skills you need, you have self esteem and self confidence, once you start putting it to work, there is NOTHING stopping you.

-Deviant DeWilde

Last edited:

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff man.:up:

Lots of similar posts already but good nevertheless.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI, this is what The Secret expounds.

Just felt that the topic has yet to be beaten to death..... :p

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget 'just be yourself.
'

What does this mean?

I like who I'm.

Put it in simplier terms I like being real and not a fake.