Beauty is the wrapping, not the gift.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the men here chasing 'hot' women, beauty is the wrapping, not the gift.

My neighbour commented today on a young woman leaving my house yesterday and called her gorgeous. Delilah is, indeed, gorgeous. Tall, raven mane, cat eyes, hawk nose, cupid lips, slim and fit, reminiscent of a younger Angelina Jolie.

And, not unlike Jolie, a total psycho.

Her father named her aptly, like the Biblical harlot who bested Samson, this Delilah is also manipulative just for fun and games.

She had heard about me from one of her girlfriends, who told her I counselled people with C-PTSD. Could I counsel her? She'd pay handsomely. I could fit her in and yesterday was her third visit.

I admit that at her first visit to my 'practice', she was so stunning in her looks that even I felt a brief flutter in my belly, but I suffer from Delayed Emotional Display, so I didn't show any lust when I shook her hand and invited her to come in. My lack of desire seemed to unsettle her a bit and I decided to keep her unbalanced by not showing any reaction to her appearance.

She's an interesting study from a psychological perspective. Her stories are imaginative, but when you read between the lines, you can see she's a user who turns abusive the moment she finds a chink in some poor man's armour. She was eager to speak about sex and relationships and talked about men the way people talk about their toys. She was easily bored, men didn't really excite her very much, she enjoyed mainly feeling superior and putting people down.

I mirrored her disdain, I don't hate people, but I feel better when they're not around. We had a 'click' and when her time was over, she tried to stay a little longer (which I didn't allow, of course), and made a second appointment. On the second appointment we went a little deeper into the trauma to where she lost her faith in men (incest, of course) and we made some real progress, so on the third visit she became more proactive in trying to 'win me over', hence the even more stunning outfit than the first time and plenty of bending over to show she wasn't wearing a bra. I've played that game before though, most of the BPD women I counsel try to get in my pants at a point in the counselling when they realise they are not the one in control.

Her fourth visit should be interesting, but as I watched Delilah walk away I realised how the wrapping isn't always representative of the contents.

Don't stare yourself blind on the outward beauty of women, they're not all as pretty on the inside as they appear on the outside.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the men here chasing 'hot' women, beauty is the wrapping, not the gift.

My neighbour commented today on a young woman leaving my house yesterday and called her gorgeous. Delilah is, indeed, gorgeous. Tall, raven mane, cat eyes, hawk nose, cupid lips, slim and fit, reminiscent of a younger Angelina Jolie.

And, not unlike Jolie, a total psycho.

Her father named her aptly, like the Biblical harlot who bested Samson, this Delilah is also manipulative just for fun and games.

She had heard about me from one of her girlfriends, who told her I counselled people with C-PTSD. Could I counsel her? She'd pay handsomely. I could fit her in and yesterday was her third visit.

I admit that at her first visit to my 'practice', she was so stunning in her looks that even I felt a brief flutter in my belly, but I suffer from Delayed Emotional Display, so I didn't show any lust when I shook her hand and invited her to come in. My lack of desire seemed to unsettle her a bit and I decided to keep her unbalanced by not showing any reaction to her appearance.

She's an interesting study from a psychological perspective. Her stories are imaginative, but when you read between the lines, you can see she's a user who turns abusive the moment she finds a chink in some poor man's armour. She was eager to speak about sex and relationships and talked about men the way people talk about their toys. She was easily bored, men didn't really excite her very much, she enjoyed mainly feeling superior and putting people down.

I mirrored her disdain, I don't hate people, but I feel better when they're not around. We had a 'click' and when her time was over, she tried to stay a little longer (which I didn't allow, of course), and made a second appointment. On the second appointment we went a little deeper into the trauma to where she lost her faith in men (incest, of course) and we made some real progress, so on the third visit she became more proactive in trying to 'win me over', hence the even more stunning outfit than the first time and plenty of bending over to show she wasn't wearing a bra. I've played that game before though, most of the BPD women I counsel try to get in my pants at a point in the counselling when they realise they are not the one in control.

Her fourth visit should be interesting, but as I watched Delilah walk away I realised how the wrapping isn't always representative of the contents.

Don't stare yourself blind on the outward beauty of women, they're not all as pretty on the inside as they appear on the outside.
Hmmm I dated some BPD women, complete psychos, the love bombing, mood swings, getting mad and agressive when they are triggered and calling 100 times to going complete ghost afterwards. Amazing cex to witholding cex when you dont do what they want or make them feel sad.

they also never return when your on the “black list” of bad People in their mind, just how they talk about their exes in the beginning.

Absolute run when your not strong enough to deal with such and see them for what they are. I still feel bad for them, hopefully the mollester or abuser gets what he deserves.

I also think they get bored of Guys that handle them like me nowadays because they need the drama and the aggresive guys to beat them up so they can feel the emotional rollercoaster.
They dont trust men anymore and hate weak man that they can exploit and control.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the fourth visit will put her on her emotional roller coaster. Will be interesting to see how she's going to respond when she cannot manipulate her opponent. I suspect she has a hidden agenda (they all have) but she's more manipulative than most, so it's probably layered deception.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the fourth visit will put her on her emotional roller coaster. Will be interesting to see how she's going to respond when she cannot manipulate her opponent. I suspect she has a hidden agenda (they all have) but she's more manipulative than most, so it's probably layered deception.
Its a challenge for her to weak you out, to find weak spots in your barrier even as a psychologist and even more if she finds You attractive.

Some of them even date to find that love she still believes in but the moment you give her love and affection and kindness she will run. You can only keep such women of You fvck them hard and then ghost, let her chase and wonder. But thats not an healthy relationship so I refuse to be like that. They love toxic men.

when she got you (You Chasing , asking her why she behaves like that, basically being a simp) she will feel the ego boost what she craves but if she cannot weaken you and she feels the cexual tension heat up in your office it could escalatie.

dont sh1t where you eat, you will play with fire

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a challenge for her to weak you out, to find weak spots in your barrier even as a psychologist and even more if she finds You attractive.
You seem to assume that I will succumb to desire and give in to having sex with her.

I'm not you. I don't crave sex and I'm too experienced with these dramatic types to fall into their traps.

As she will find out.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to assume that I will succumb to desire and give in to having sex with her.

I'm not you. I don't crave sex and I'm too experienced with these dramatic types to fall into their traps.

As she will find out.
you seem to assume that I would put a random hot girl above my work and Carreer? I have 4 women working for me in my business and I had many. They all hit on me all the time, I never even think about it. Purpose and money above women always.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is spot on, hot women depending on their personalities get off on power games and manipulation. They have had men kiss their a$$ all their lives that's why when a guy doesn't try to smash them right away it sets them of a tizzy. The thing is I have met some cool once with great personalities but they are far and few in between. What typically humbles hot chicks is if they get fat and ugly that brings a lot of them down to earth real quick

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is spot on, hot women depending on their personalities get off on power games and manipulation. They have had men kiss their a$$ all their lives that's why when a guy doesn't try to smash them right away it sets them of a tizzy. The thing is I have met some cool once with great personalities but they are far and few in between. What typically humbles hot chicks is if they get fat and ugly that brings a lot of them down to earth real quick
I know exactley and never chase them. They will play power games like love bombing heavily then ghost when You show too much interest. Its so Nice to understand women and their mind games then you can just kick back and chill

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduction is the process of drawing people in, making them want to pursue and possess you. In her mind, she may see herself as the seductress and you as the seductee, but in reality, it’s the other way around.

Cool story Mr. Amsterdam about delaying her satisfaction.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What typically humbles hot chicks is if they get fat and ugly that brings a lot of them down to earth real quick
IF they get fat and ugly, yes, but she's in her early twenties and she isn't bound to get fat and ugly. She takes too good care of herself and is too proud of her appearance and the effect it has on men to let herself slide. There are more ways to be humbled though. She expects to wear me down, but she's not to first to try that.

Seduction is the process of drawing people in, making them want to pursue and possess you. In her mind, she may see herself as the seductress and you as the seductee, but in reality, it’s the other way around.
This what happens when all you know is seduction. She uses her beauty as a weapon to gain control over a man's psyche, but that doesn't work with everyone, as she's finding out.

Cool story Mr. Amsterdam about delaying her satisfaction.
On her third visit (when she wore an even more stunning outfit) I complimented her taste in fashion, but didn't seem lustful and that confused her enough to ask if I was gay. I laughed at that and told her I was very much hetero according to my lovers, but I didn't want to turn her on talking about my sex adventures. Her expression was priceless, she was obviously never rebuffed like that.
Knowing I'm straight and have sex but not having lust for her is crippling her confidence.

So let's see if she will tone down or tune up for her next visit.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen brother. This is why I reject the notion that "she just needs to be good looking." Maybe true in a vacuum, but we don't live in a vacuum. I've talked to too many "hot" chicks whose looks go down a notch once I get to know their personality. Ditto for some just marginally cute women who know how to flirt - they go up a notch. "Looks" = more than physical beauty if that makes sense. What's she communicating?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's she communicating?
Most 'hot' women are insecure little girls inside, craving real attention and validation (not the admiration of 'orbiters'), but she's more predatory. From what I gather, she enjoys destroying other people's relationships, seducing boyfriends and husbands. Single guys are merely humiliated to serve as toys until she bored with them, which happens quickly.
She relishes her power to turn heads. Like I said, my neighbour commented on her beauty. Most of the women that visit me are attractive, but while he notices they are pretty, he rarely comments on their beauty, because most of them don't dress to impress when they come over to my house.
As to what Delilah is telling me, I suspect at least 50% is untrue. Enjoying other people's misery can lead to inner amusement, but rarely to joy. She's calculating and generally careful in her expression, but she's not used to intense scrutiny.
And my self-control is definitely bothering her. She becomes argumentative, but I don't argue with her. Women who argue are trying to get you emotionally invested in their drama and that's not going to happen. Better actors than Delilah have tried that on me, with similar results.

Last edited:

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most 'hot' women are insecure little girls inside, craving real attention and validation (not the admiration of 'orbiters'), but she's more predatory. From what I gather, she enjoys destroying other people's relationships, seducing other women's boyfriends and husbands.
She relishes her power to turn heads. Like I said, my neighbour commented on her beauty. Most of the women that visit me are attractive, but while he notices they are pretty, he rarely comments on their beauty, because most of them don't dress to impress when they come over to my house.
As to what Delilah is telling me, I suspect at least 50% is untrue. Enjoying other people's misery can lead to inner amusement, but rarely to joy. She's calculating and generally careful in her expression, but she's not used to intense scrutiny.
And my self-control is definitely bothering her. She becomes argumentative, but I don't argue with her. Women who argue are trying to get you emotionally invested in their drama and that's not going to happen. Better actors than Delilah have tried that on me, with similar results.
She just needs the right man to put her in check.

They all crave this.

Deep down, they all want to be told what to do

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF they get fat and ugly, yes, but she's in her early twenties and she isn't bound to get fat and ugly. She takes too good care of herself and is too proud of her appearance and the effect it has on men to let herself slide. There are more ways to be humbled though. She expects to wear me down, but she's not to first to try that.

This what happens when all you know is seduction. She uses her beauty as a weapon to gain control over a man's psyche, but that doesn't work with everyone, as she's finding out.

On her third visit (when she wore an even more stunning outfit) I complimented her taste in fashion, but didn't seem lustful and that confused her enough to ask if I was gay. I laughed at that and told her I was very much hetero according to my lovers, but I didn't want to turn her on talking about my sex adventures. Her expression was priceless, she was obviously never rebuffed like that.
Knowing I'm straight and have sex but not having lust for her is crippling her confidence.

So let's see if she will tone down or tune up for her next visit.
hhahahahhaah she will come in a boerka next time

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think your ego is the right size for the job.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I would

My way or the highway!

And every man should develop the same attitude

The sooner the better...

Not joking
You should be unabashedly yourself, when it comes to your woman.

If she doesn't like it, she can hit the bricks.

Unless you're young lol. Then you have time to waste

If you want to settle down, be unabashedly yourself. Filter out all the wh0res and riff raff