Be A Master At Daygame

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seducing someone on the fly is tough to do. The law of inertia illustrates; objects in motion tend to stay in motion unless acted upon by some external force. Day game is not as obvious as bar/clubs but make no mistake about it, women are totally aware you’re trying to pick them up. Any hopes of catching them off guard will be momentary if at all. Three factors come into play during day gaming;

1) TIME CONSTRAINT-if the target is in motion i.e. has to be somewhere else by a certain time, anything obstructing their path will be viewed as a hindrance. An exception to that theory is to introduce a diversion or distraction worthy of their immediate attention. An example might be to acknowledge that they are in a hurry or to state you're pressed for time and only have a moment (inject a false time constraint), then select a complimentary opener.

2) SLUT FACTOR-if they are in the presence of others (friends or strangers) public displays of seduction take on a different perception than if seduced one on one. The crowd may in fact influence your target's opinion and even try to shake your confidence. It’s extremely difficult to isolate a target if they are on a crowded elevator. Hitting on someone while in public can be tricky but not impossible. It will require some level of competence, as most people will be listening to your every word. One way is to look directly into their eyes, forget the crowd and exude confidence…….difficult to master. Another less bold approach that reaps success with less interference is the path of least resistance. A whisper is a much softer way of isolating the target and is private thus decreasing outside influences. A whisper also invades their personal space for a moment, sounds romantic in their ear not to mention the power of cologne.

3) PREOCCUPIED-this can be difficult to over-come depending on the level of involvement. Examples: Girl listening to her mp3 player, talking on the phone, working out while watching TV, texting, reading, they’re internal thoughts, etc.
If your are gaming a target who appears to be preoccupied, you are going to have to resort to redirecting their attention towards you. By being a little more entertaining or displaying some mis-direction you should be able to grab their attention. Examples include; motioning to take off her headphone/ear-buds, prolonged gaze, invade personal time with a opinion question, invade personal space (waving, tapping on shoulder, utilizing a prop (throwing object towards them like a frisbee or ball), pretending to fall down, bump into them by accident, make a loud noise.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To each his own, me personally I'd say just impose your reality on them and suck them into your world.

There is no need to do a time constraint, the more people watching the better...you have all these people watching you approach that's many people reacting to you...basically an implicit social proof...

As an experiment assuming you live in a city go into the train station rush hour and open when there are a ton of people. Wherever there is a situation where people will be able to focus on you and just you watching the approach...do it.

As for them being preoccupied, that's irrelevant...your going in expanding your party and offering value. It's not about them...your not going into there world.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post. I liked the law of inertia bit.

Everybody has their own game, and with it a different game plan. Everybody has different elements to their personality and body (both you and your target). So everybody has to gage their own experience.

I personaly have little option other than to do things during the day between classes, in which I'm usually busy, preoccupied, and moving quick myself. But I can say I think you've hit some things head on here.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WELL I DISAGREE with YOUR pre-occupied IRRELEVANT COMMENT........a chic enthrawed on a phone or on a treadmill watching TV while wearing headphones aint going to just stop cause U are exuding the "alpha dog" mack daddy vibe. IT DEPENDS ON THE LEVEL OF INFLUENCE.........working on a laptop vrs running on a treadmil while wearing headphones and watching TV requires a bit more creativity. Sure you could wuss out and wait til she's done then stalk her............just hope she aint doing a 60 run.

<My posts ARE FOR REAL WORLD APPLICATIONS........not lame theories thought up by a guy sporting googles on his head, animal print full length coat, wearing eye liner and tapping away on a keyboard.

OBSTACLES are present in ALL ASPECTS OF SARGING......INCLUDING DAY GAME.

the more people watching the better..........GOTTA DISAGREE AGAIN.......her responses RELY HEAVILY on the content and size of the crowd. Examples...what if her husband is right besides her, or her best friends, or her boss, etc. What about if another guy spews some verbal targets directed at you, Sucking her into your world is generic advice.........

DUDE.........YOU ARE ON AN ELEVATOR U GOT A MINUTE A BEST.........ITS CROWDED.............ITS LIKE A TIMB BOMB...........too many things can go wrong when you start your spheel out loud. TRUST ME a whisper goes over a lot smoother.......SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE.

TIME CONSTRAINT-------disagree a third time.........SHE'S IN A HURRY GUY.........NO ONE GIVES A RATS ASS OR IS WATCHING.........introducing a false time constraint BEFORE she says "I AM IN A HURRY"......produces a take her excuss a way scenario. SALESMANSHIP 101----defuse her fears/concerns beforehand and you get additional time.

ever been to a crowded place, get approached by a sales person,survey taker.........AUTO RESPONSE........NOT INTERESTED........they havent even heard the pitch yet. HOW DO WE GET A CHANCE WITH THESE TYPES............easy.......START OFF WITH "this will only take a second, or one quick question".

despite what you may think..........I actually try this stuff out before i post.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you use a time constraint use it casually. If it is done wrong it can ruin your whole approach.

Rules for time-constraints:
Speak slowly
Speak comfortably
Don't warn them that you are leaving, or don't use it as an excuse to occupy a little bit of their time, instead use it to state YOUR time constraint, without thinking about hers.
Sometimes using words like "quick" are enough to create a sense of time-constraint.
Sometimes standing at an angle and facing away from them is a sense of time-constraint.

Use them in a subtle way. Dont pay too much attention on them. If your vibe is good, your words are interesting, she WILL wait, at least a few secs for you to run your charm on her.

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried this once, was amazed at what happened:

spotted the target but was frustrated by her being in a group and not having time to cook something up because an event (theater) was about to start.

She was sitting in row behind me, but not directly back of me.

Show over, knowing that anything could happen but I was not at all in control, what I did was make a comment during the Q and A. I directed the comment to the actor but what I was really doing was wrapping my target with a net made up of words and intention, not expecting any results.

Went to say goodnight to the actor, turned around to leave and she's standing there right behind me, tells me that she liked my comment and introduces herself. Got her number and the rest is history.

I don't expect this result on a regular basis, but it proved one thing to me:
you have nothing to lose from a "hail mary pass".

Reaction score
The best chick to game is bored and alone.

Vag_Mag

Don Juan
Reaction score
leftForDeadPhoenix said:
The best chick to game is bored and alone.
that true bro, and sometimes it seems like that's 99% of the women out there... that is until i show up ;) ;) ;)

all joking aside as far as the "slut factor" goes i will say this -- i have tons of success with day game and there are two ways i deal with this:

1. if you ever saw me approaching a woman, you'd never be able to tell that i haven't known her my whole entire life. so often i'm with a friend and i see a girl i want to talk to so i'll say, "wait one second i'll be right back"

a few minutes later when i get her number and walk back to my friend he'll usually say something like "damn, she was hot where do you know her from?" in other words he thinks i've known her for years, any other onlookers think i've known her for years but most importantly she FEELS like i've known her for years

2. if the people around are likely to make her uncomfortable i "point out the elephant in the room" so to speak.

if i approach her on a crowded train for example, i'll fully acknowledge the fact that there are a lot of people around and then quickly reframe it so it works out to my advantage.

so i might say, "i usually never talk to girls on crowded trains like this but..." -- or maybe i'll lean and whisper to her, "you better not blow it with me, i think a few women are eaves dropping on our conversation and hoping you will so they can swoop in" -- or i'll whisper, "do you realize that half the women in this subway car are listening to our conversation and wishing they were you" or a zillion other things that i'd probably be able to think of on the spot

hope that helps bros