Bars are Boring

drchristiantroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I am sitting here on a Friday night with absolutely nothing to do. I though about going out to a bar but they are so boring when you sit by yourself. I don't drink for personal reasons. I am trying to find something to do by my self on a Friday night that isn't so boring as sitting at a bar. Where I could still Sarge. Any suggestions?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call the boys... call some ch!cks and take yourself off to a bar / club...

Only good thing about bars is that it's a very fvckin sociable place, lol... you can meet chicks everywhere of course, but a bar / club sees a much higher concentration... if you're doing the bar scene alone, then take yourself off to a bar and talk to folk in there... I don't understand how meeting new folk can be boring, unless you're talking to your pint glass all night

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like a looser going to a bar alone. try going to the mall.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try going to the bar and chugging down 3 shots/drink within 20 minutes. I can assure you that fun will find you.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Try going to the bar and chugging down 3 shots/drink within 20 minutes. I can assure you that fun will find you.
meh, not really. If going to a bar alone sucks for you, it'll suck whether you've had one drink or ten. I myself don't like going to bars alone. I'm not good at meeting people and it always sucks just sitting there by myself, I feel like a frickin loser.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
I feel like a looser going to a bar alone. try going to the mall.
Why do you feel like a 'loser'?

I prefer going to a bar with friends but given what I do there's been times I've had to do the 'bar by myself' thing... it's your demeanor when you're at the bar that will determine whether or not you feel like a loser and whether other people think you're a loser...

Going to a bar alone doesn't mean you have no friends... it just means that they aren't available for the occasion... going to a bar alone is a great opportunity to make new friends too because you don't have that comfort zone of your mates to fall back on...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right.... listen shut the fukk up, ok, some of you have as much experience with girls as my fukking basset hound. Wait, I take that back, because he always jumps on girls who I bring over.. so he actually got you beat.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would women want to spend their time and company with you, if your outlook is i feel like a loser. women can smell a desperate loser. people who would be considered a labeled loser i.e someone who spent time in jail, get laid quite easily. they don't sit around whining. they are so horny they do something about it

The Messiah

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, ever think of finding a few friends to go with you. who the hell goes to a bar and doesnt drink or have anyone to talk to.

if i see you in real life i would probably hit you

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me a club instead, at least you have something to do there besides drink.