Barack Obama's DJ Social Skills

FieldReportGuy7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Observe this dude, your watching the MASTER at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93zipdKJiWM

I may not agree with all of this guy's politics and policies but I can honestly say he's a freakin Don Juan in his own right.

Just observe this Man's social skills and the way he treats people. This dude is being Alpha without trying to be Alpha.

Somethings To take note:

- He touches people on their shoulders. This is great way to build trust and to convey your comfortable around others.

- He talks to them as if he knew them his whole entire life. Another great way to build trust and rapport during first impressions.

- He asks open ended questions and genuinely compliments others.

- He has knowledge of social events, sports, etiquettes, etc.

- Most of all, hes not an uptight prick who does not like to drink alocohol

: - )

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- Most of all, hes not an uptight prick who does not like to drink alocohol

How is that being uptight????Some people just don't drink.....some people aren't an idiot who want to damage their liver over time drinking a substance that causes them to do stupid sh**....

you were going somewhere until you said that last line

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO WAY would any real man look up to some feminized liberal pvssy who wants to turn America into Europe.

And he never worked a day in his life, he was raised by the government and supported by America-hating liberal stink tanks.

Pieceofsand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, frankly it's quite easy to be alpha when you're the president. But great video.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Obama is such a disapointment. He didn't do most of the things he said he would.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great find FRG. That man will get more pusy than all the haters here combined. I'm just saying. Let's look at the good things and not the bad things. We're not here to talk about politics so leave that with you and your nerdy friends. President or not, that was some social skills. I learned a lot from the vid and your post about your observations more than I will ever learn through experience. Thanks buddy...

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touching shoulders maybe is too personal. That's perhaps for people you know closley, not for strangers you met 5 minutes ago. Better is to touch the hand at first imo. The more up the more personal it is... At least that's what I always read. Maybe if you're a president you can get away with anything.

You say he talks like he has known them for his entire life... Tricks... I say forget about this stuff. I bet he wasn't thinking "Okay I'm going to talk to them like I know them forever so I can be cool and DJ!".

I senced some insecurity to be honest. Maybe because of his posture. But he has a cool voice (deep with enthusiasm) and height. The people were laughing so it was good for him! Altough that woman was touching her face when talking to him. (Insecurity). Right after he touches her shoulder. Was this related? I sence not, but maybe. I always tought that making girls nervous = means they dig you in a way, but making girls comfortable is better. He touches his face when talking once too. Maybe something bug flew to his face, maybe he was feeling a little insecure! Who knows? Marlon Brando touches his face in the Godfather sometimes...

He also had his hand on his thigh, which means he is trying to appear bigger in order for others to see him, or to protect his space, and it could mean even more things. (I suggest you see a book on body languege, I recommend allan and barbara pease ultimate book on this subject.) One cool part (for me) was when one guy said: Make change brother, and obama said: With your help. He probably had that one planned! :p

Not that all this should matter to him... The only person who needs to like you is YOU!

I couldn't hear many of the things he said tho...

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
I senced some insecurity to be honest. Maybe because of his posture.
I agree. And the most insecure part is that he's always on TV, even if it's just to get a hamburger, he does it for TV.

Say what you want about him, but if you want to emulate someone, look at George W. Bush.

The man is REALLY secure with himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFX-dKpcDz8&feature=related

Look at his reaction after the guy throws the shoe.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not hating Obama. Some people act confident because there's usually an intention behind it.

In this case, it could be politics. Being in the TV an all, and wanted to show people that he blends in with the average Americans by eating burgers and socializing with them. Of course, you can't judge him just by the video, but if you want to learn or be confident, do it because that's who you are, not because you try to show something.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
I am not hating Obama. Some people act confident because there's usually an intention behind it.

In this case, it could be politics. Being in the TV an all, and wanted to show people that he blends in with the average Americans by eating burgers and socializing with them. Of course, you can't judge him just by the video, but if you want to learn or be confident, do it because that's who you are, not because you try to show something.
Huh? The entire world eats hamburgers! I eat more hamburgers in places like Ukraine than I ever did in America. BTW, the Vice President of America is the real guy you should be listening to. He knows that Ukrainian girls are the most beautiful on earth!!! He is also straight (odd in American politics these days!).

http://politics.usnews.com/news/pol...aine-has-the-worlds-most-beautiful-women.html

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/michelle-barack-obama-5-13-08-2.jpg
America...Super Dad! Wife about his age. Classic.

http://liberautopia.ilcannocchiale.it/mediamanager/sys.user/76108/berlusconi-noemi.bmp
Uh, Europe. The wife of the 74 year old Italian leader left him after she caught him with a 17 year old. Classic. Hey, as he says, "At least I am not gay!"

Basically, American leaders (save for Biden) are emasculated. There was a time (before any of you were born) that American leaders were like European men. European men (not the British who are Anglos) continue to be old fashioned and masculine. They all seem to brag about young lovers.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
European men (not the British who are Anglos) continue to be old fashioned and masculine. They all seem to brag about young lovers.
Last time I checked, dudes in Ukraine were wearing V-necks and women's sunglasses. Not very old fashioned OR masculine.

Dude, you're a real drag on this board. A good dose of you shutting the f*ck up would benefit all parties.

Thank you.