Bangin' Mid teens

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
First off I don't give a **** about my job because I'm leaving in early October anyway. There is this young 15 year old honey (16 IS legal age HERE) but she looks about 17. Anyway I'm 20. So I've been getting some positive vibes from her and the only thing holding me back is that I know her older sister (her older sister is the ug sister though, HB5 MAX) that used to work at our place and would kinda feel bad boning her little sis.

By the way she looks and acts older then she is. So don't flame me. She's turning 16 in 3 months, so I can't wait coz I'll be long gone. Too bone, or not to bone?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id bang her when she turns 16 but what you are asking for is jail

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that this really matters, because I doubt you'll listen anyway and just do what you were going to do all along, but keep your boner in your pants and wait until somebody legal comes along. You're asking for problems. "Looks 17, acts 19 yada yada"...doesn't matter. She's 15 years old. Jail Bait, period.

Reaction score
Where do you live that the legal age is 16? I've never heard that before, if you live in the United States.

Oh, and by the way, a judge will think it's really funny when you tell him "but she looks and acts 17!"

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
I live in Australia. Well to be honest, I have never heard of a guy going in the clink for fukking a minor here in Aus. Maybe it's more common in the US of A. I know a few people that have fukked underage girls and have never ever gotten into the sh@t.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you go out and rape a kangaroo you pedophile?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth the risk. Get to know her and stay in touch with her until she's legal, which shouldn't be hard since she's only a few months short. THEN fvck her.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's my age you pervert.

Trust me, more baggage then it's worth.

p-tang

Don Juan
Reaction score
your 20 man go for something ur own age, or at least 18. How old she looks and acts doesnt matter, what matters is that shes 15. What happens if she gets attachted to u and wants something more, and all you wanted was a piece of ass. All she has to do is tell her parents she had sex with you or that u raped her, then u got a lot of **** to deal with. Dont do it.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
psh@social norms.. 16 is PRIME FRESH MEAT

the SECOND a girl turns 18, it is COMPLETELY normal for slimy ass dudes in their late 30's to start lining up..

i'd go for it as long as you thikn you wont get caught.. especailly if you say that that sh1t never happens in australia

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eh whatever.. your saying that because its a social norm, a culture you have been taught

and it IS legal and PERFECTLY right kid

take it back to the 1800's, 1300's whatever.. 15, 16 is good to go

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Six-String Samurai
Where do you live that the legal age is 16? I've never heard that before, if you live in the United States.
States where 16 is legal:

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Colorado (15)
Connecticut
D.C.
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa (14)
Kansas
Kentucky
Maine
Maryland
Maassachusetts
Mischigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri (14)
Montana
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina (14)
South Dakota
Utah
Vermont
Washington
West Virginia
Wyoming

Source: Age of Concent dot com.

Reaction score
I stand corrected. I honestly did not know that. I live in CA, it's 18 here. Yikes.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pedophile?! as i was readin' this i couldn't help but thinkin about two girls i know... one of them is 17 and his boyfriend (they have been together for 3 years now) is 23 and everybody knows it and finds it pretty normal (even her mother). the other one, when she was 14, had a 26 boyfriend and we thought it was quite unusual, but nobody defined him a pedophile... and i don't live in africa or asia, but in a first world country, that's to say italy...

maybe you guys don't know the meanin' of that word... a pedophile is someone who enjoys actin' sexual with pre-pubescent kids, not someone who likes a 17-yr-old girl... expecially if she likes him too...

hope this helps... and if u like it, go with that and don't worry about other people...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Six-String Samurai

Oh, and by the way, a judge will think it's really funny when you tell him "but she looks and acts 17!"
Legal age is 16 in Maryland, USA. Age of Consent, anyway. I think there's also some stupid 3-year-apart rule but I don't know if that's actually on the books or just common folklore.

I had the chance to bang a 17-year-old not a year ago. I turned it down for the same reason...didn't know what would happen not just legally but socially.

Girls at that age (especially 15...WTF?!) aren't experienced enough or emotionally mature enough to handle casual sex like 20somethings are. I'm sure there are exceptions, but chances are once you bang her she'll be in love with you and you'll have a hard time getting rid of her and end up breaking her heart.

Then you have to worry about jealous high-school chumps getting all in your ****...and parents. Is it really worth it?