Bald- headed chicks!?!

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that this is going to sound very retarded, but it just worked ( 5 times!!!)

We all deal with confidence issues on some level.

I can easily chase down and devour 8's and 8.5's, however for the last year I haven't conquered the elusive 9 - 9.5

Reason: confidence issues on some level

Okay my tip: Today in the mall I came across two 9's , three 8.5's and one 9.5
Once again the 8.5's were childplay. However, upon seen the 9's and 9.5 I froze immediately. After about a few seconds of mind altering techniques I recouped.

Forced by my killer instict to devour(attract) these women I shot out toward each one(in different circumstances) completely confident that I would be victorious. However, upon each confrontation I could sense fear on it's way.

I came up with a crafty idea just before I became petrified.
I pictured both of the 9's and the 9.5 with NO HAIR AT ALL!!!!!!
It's hard but if you can focus throughout the entire confrontation you can feel the pressure and fear actually lift off your shoulders while you're dying laughing on the inside.

This exercise does two things brings them down to level where their not goddesses to be worshipped, but poor afflicted creatures to be pitied.

Secondly, it's loosens you up so that you now have the nuts to say what you really mean.

I promise on each occasion I had the feeling as if I knew something that they didn't and I trully believe that it was this ****yness and strange glare in my eyes that made them DROP THEIR GUARD COMPLETELY!!

When you look at sexy females with mystery they melt like butter.

I know this is silly, but hey, whatever works right?

------------------
GOD: HERE YOU ARE
DARKPOWER: WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS AUTHORITY
GOD: BE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY THINK OR DREAM. AND AFTER THAT BE EVEN BETTER

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I often picture chicks as being "bald" but not on their heads.

phuckdeezhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, i do this exact thing (bald headed technique) quite often. Cracks me up, hehe.

T

Thick_dude

Hey man I really do feel you on this one. I use the same same technique to get myself to a confidence level. And it kinda works ( not all the time) but my girlfriend told me that the first time we met she was constantly wonderinf what the hell was going on in my head as she sense the mystery ( I was laughing so hard at the image of her hairless head ) and she told me it attracted her to me. Anything works, it's all about the confidence an a touch of mystery. Use it guys you will be amazed.
Thick dude