Bailed Out On Getting Head<Got Nervous

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl ive been messing with that I don't really like was pretty much begging me to let her suck my d.ck. For the first time in as long as I can remember I got nervous. My d.ck went compleatley flat and I just bailed out. I donno why I just compleatley froze. I donno what im gonna do, I felt like it was a doctors office penis check experence and I just got turned off in a second. How am I gonna deal? thanks

PS- never gotten head obvously

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
let her suck your ****, man...

like a buddy of mine always told me, "Even the worst head I ever got was great."

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kno but I don't want it to be so flat from the start. I was just nervous and my flacid went downhill. I'll get over it hopefully.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u focus on getting an erection, it never happens. if you focus on the moment... tell yourself you arent even gonna get to orgasm, youre just messing around. focus on her breasts, her nipples, the softness of her skin, the firmness of her rear, the sexiness of her wet lowers. enjoy kissing her, her feeling you down, etc; if the erection comes, you might get weak and relent to getting jacked, head, or screwing. if it doesnt, you werent aiming for it anyways. but your aim is not sex, its just having a good time.

obviously i have the problem.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Let her suck it. I dont' know why you're scared, it's like having sex for the first time and you aren't sure what to do exactly, let her lead and enjoy. =)

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't wonder. Don't analyse. Don't even think. Just do it.

Obie

Banned
Reaction score
Does she look pretty good? Let her suck your c0ck!