bah!!! where to go? what to do?

Eclipse24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the title says everything? OK here's the deal... I'm kinda new to this all thing and I'm frankly pissed. I feel like my computer and that S-U-X. Not that someone is all-the-times playing some dumb game on me, I also suck (my computer is filled with spyware and virus crap). And guess what? That's not a nice feeling...

So I'm not asking you to clean my computer, I want something else... I'm new here and I frankly do NOT have any clues, so why search if I can spam here? =) I've seen this "The Allmighty DJ Bible" and "The Not-So-Mighty High School DJ Bible". So. The first question would be where to start? I'm 15-16 years old so I guess this is a place for me. Question n0. 2: is the High School Bible "easier" version for kiddies still in high school or it's just the way you should act when you're in high school. I'd like you to save me some time and just answer me which one is better. Please keep in mind that I have "hell-if-I'm-doing-it-let's-do-it-right" attitude... I don't wonna be more mature (ha! to you all 35 years old guys) I wonna stay what I am. In fact I wonna improve myself and than be what I am... :moon:

Question n0. 3. The day before yesterday my summer holidays began and they're gonna last until the 1st of september (I'll be the second grade of highschool). So what do I wonna do. I wonna "train" (?) being a DJ, I wonna have a great time doing so, and I goddamn hope you gonna give me some advice about how to do that. Am I asking too much? I've read that this "boot camp" (or what ever you call it) will take me out of my comfort zone (whatever that means). I DON'T CARE. I wonna do it even if it's the last of me. Goddamnit I'm sick of this life. Better to die now than to continue my life this way. And if a lightining doesn't struck me right now I'll take it as a good sign that I'm on a right way!!! SO. To conclude. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

P.S.
Please...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible. Go out and get experience.

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont have any ways of talking to girls this summer , just do your best to improve as much as you can this summer

get a job
run for n hour a day
work out for an hour every other day
read for an hour a day
clean up everything in your house
Do your summer assingments (well)
start eating right
get rid of any hygenic problem you may have(clean your teeth, wash your face, etc)

Just doing that should take up half your day, and improve yourself beyond belief. You'll be a totally different person in September, and girls will notice.

I did all those starting in April, and now I can honestly say I changed into who i wanted to become.

blackatheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey habdragon how do people pick up on such changes? I mean I can understand the physical changes from running/eating healthy/hygeine but I mean things like reading, working, and cleaning I cant imagine how people can pick up on this. Not that I'm discouraging them, because thats the kind of stuff I'm doing since I have nothing better to do and it feels good to be doing something. Are these sort of things just stepping stones, and meant to prepare some lethargic person of a more action-filled life? Thanks for your help.

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
blackatheart said:
it feels good to be doing something. Are these sort of things just stepping stones,

It feels good, exactly.

If you do all these just to improve yourself and not to impress others, you will be more confident and enjoy life more.

People didnt pick up on the physical changes or the change in my daily schedule, they picked up on the positive attidude that radiated from me because I was enjoying life and felt I was going somewhere. The key is, do it to improve yourself, not to impress others, if your doing it to impress others, the subtle changes won't be there, and you have the wrong mindset completely

Eclipse24

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I get it. Read the Bible. But which one? The HS or the real thing? I'd rather read the real one... Secondly I can't get a job. I'm 16 and it's illegal for me to work in my country until I'm 18... Yes that includes being weiter, shop assistant or anything like it :down: I think I'll just start going around the malls and stuff doing BC...

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I really need some advice about getting a job. I've contacted at least 5 places this summer and all of them are either full or when I send in an application and call in the next day it's already taken. I've applied to grocery stores, Blockbuster, Hollywood Video, and even Best Buy. I've had no such luck at any of these places. Fortunately I told this girl I know that works at this math tutoring place I want to work there and she basically hooked me up with a job starting next week. However, it's only part time and I'm going on vacation so I'll only be able to work there like 3-4 weeks. I'm wondering what other jobs I should look to apply for. Like where are all of you working this summer?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adpreston1988 said:
Okay, I really need some advice about getting a job. I've contacted at least 5 places this summer and all of them are either full or when I send in an application and call in the next day it's already taken. I've applied to grocery stores, Blockbuster, Hollywood Video, and even Best Buy. I've had no such luck at any of these places. Fortunately I told this girl I know that works at this math tutoring place I want to work there and she basically hooked me up with a job starting next week. However, it's only part time and I'm going on vacation so I'll only be able to work there like 3-4 weeks. I'm wondering what other jobs I should look to apply for. Like where are all of you working this summer?
way to rip off the other guys thread away from him! haha! and when I wanted to get a job...I applied for like 20-30 places, not just 5. Guess how many calls i got? ONE! just one out of 20! Its just like females I guess. the more approaches the more rejections...but the more yeses. same with applying for a job. haha! and to answer the other dudes question...hell read both of them, they're bound to be similar and I'd say follow the high school one. the older dudes bible is prolly for like mackin on milfs and stuff. Unless girls with baggage is your thing as a sophomore! haha! I didn't even read them to tell you the truth. I just read alot of the quick tips and articles and stuff like that.

Eclipse24

Don Juan
Reaction score
so basically what are you saying is just to fvck off and try stuff in the real world?

well i see your point :up:

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, I just think doing that will help you get girls next year more than anything you could d this summer

and not to mention improve you alot