Bad Idea to bring Girl to Club?

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl wants to go dancing at the club this weekend. I myself am not into dancing and Im not too sure this would be a good idea. I mean the R.Kelly song comes to mind. I sure as hell dont wanna watch my girl get hit on or dance with other guys. What do you guys think?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a sec; you've got a chance to go kino up your girl and get her all hot and bothered that you race home through stop lights in order to get home and have sweaty wild freaky circus weasel sex and all you can do is worry about other guys at the club??? WTF??? :confused:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know that you can't control anybody but yourself, right?

And, isn't this the same girl that you felt was into you no matter what you did?
And, didn't you mention that you don't really care about her?

I don't understand.

SomeKindaHate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with her, drink, dance, and just have a good time. Be lucky you're not going to be solo, like many of the guys in the club.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just know your girlfriend will be hit on at a club. Hell, she will probably dance with other guys. Just know it's only dancing. But, if some guy is dancing with your girl and is going over board your girl better handle it or you need to cut in and dance with her. Other then that.. just go there to have fun and relax.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amnbyrd said:
My girl wants to go dancing at the club this weekend. I myself am not into dancing and Im not too sure this would be a good idea. I mean the R.Kelly song comes to mind. I sure as hell dont wanna watch my girl get hit on or dance with other guys. What do you guys think?
No, deffo go. You can touch her all over, make out with her easy etc.

Last time I took a 'prospect' to a club we did the roleplay thing (bare with me). You leave her alone for a minute and invariably some douche will come and grind her. Then you turn up seemingly out of nowhere, grab her away from him and makeout hardcore....he will think you've just met, the look on his face will be priceless! Ah, good times.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If she's fine, just know that she will be hit on. If it goes too far, then step in, but not too harshly like you're gonna start a fight.:nono: Hey, your social value will go up because of this! :cool: Be sure to have a good time! And if you wanna f**k a bunch of women or get a bunch of numbers, you'll have the social proof to do it! ;) Get out there and play the game, amnbyrd! :rockon:

Life is short and so is Stewie Griffin!

Last edited:

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Um dude you sound insecure like some guys going to come along
and steal her away from you. Don't think like that.
You should be proud you got a hot girl to take out to a club.
I mean be happy you got the goods that others want.

Dig what I'm saying?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it that it's MUCH easier connecting with a girl at the club whether you already know them or not. There was this one girl I've just been mutual with for like a month, and then I saw her at a club, we danced, and she was into me. Women love dancing and they find it very attractive if you can keep up. My friend can be a girl's b1tch most of the time, AFC personality but he gets more pvssy than me just because he can grind better than 95% of the guys at the club.

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont want to go, dont go. But if you want to "play the game" this is a big aspect of it. Young hot girls like going to the club, especialy attention *****s. Either you go and have a good time or she goes without you and has a good time. Just dont go and make a fool out of yourself, you have to be confident.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
scottfall said:
If you dont want to go, dont go. But if you want to "play the game" this is a big aspect of it. Young hot girls like going to the club, especialy attention *****s. Either you go and have a good time or she goes without you and has a good time. Just dont go and make a fool out of yourself, you have to be confident.
Right, please don't make a fool out of yourself. Just relax your nerves and let the music move you. You'll have a great time, and even if you suck at dancing, you have social proof that more than compensates!:yes:

Dig what I'm saying? You'd better! Now get out there and have some fun!:cheer:

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took my girl out clubbing yesterday and had fun. I can't dance smooth at all, in fact, I always joke w/ girls that I only got one move on the dance floor.

If you can't dance, just bounce or 2-step, and don't go apesh!t looking like you're having a seizure. Also look around and you'll find that over most the people on the dancefloor can't even dance, and this includes the ladies. in fact you'll notice, if someone actually looks good dancing, everyone around him will stop and watch.

also, if you're afraid that your girl is gonna get hit on, just remember if she's good-looking, she's gonna get hit on by random guys from now until she's 30 or 40. no way you always gonna be around to police her so if you can't trust her now, then drop her

on the otherhand, if you go to the clubs to practice your game.... never bring sand to the beach haha