Bad Experience Tonight

Stamina

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm in college and i got this fine ass ***** in my room and we were ****ing around and stuff and i've been taking creatine and whey protein supplements and well ever since i started taking them i haven't been able to let my **** live up to its reputation....so thanks to that BULL**** i couldn't bang the **** out of her so she had to end up sucking me off(that fealt damn good though), but anyways this is embarassing as hell cause i don't lack at all in the package its just ever since i've been taking those supplements i haven't been able to get as big as i usally get......well i told her this and that i was gonna stop taking them supps for awhile and i'd make up for it soon....so i walked her back to her room and she asked for my number and we hugged and that was that......................i just feel freaking terrible and i don't know what to do

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there is no way that the whey protein concentrate is causing you erection problems.

I'm not aware of creatine having that effect either.

Are you getting enough zinc? Are you getting enough unsaturated fats? Are you eating enough carbohydrates?

Are you cutting or bulking?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol whey and creatine are not what's causing your...uhh, difficulties. Prohormones-maybe, Steroids-yes, but not whey and creatine. Try an herbal libido booster like tribulus.

Stamina

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah its not that i couldn't ***....i just couldn't get it big like usual and thats started ever since i taken that protein **** cause the samething had happen to my friend a few months ago