bad breath=no fun

antimeyzeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i've been hanging with this gurl for a while and i was at the movies with her and we started making out, but damn was her breath bad...it made the situation unpleasurable, so i didn't kiss her for the rest of the night, even tho she kept on wanting to, was all over me, etc.

well, to get to my question, how do u break it to a gurl that she has bad breath and that is the reason y im not kissin her or watever? lol i don't wanna be like, please have a tic tac or i won't kiss u cuz u taste bad.

ne tips, hints, suggestions, feedbak, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I know how you feel...There's an easy way to take care of this. Just buy some gum and bring it along (Orbit and Dentene Ice are best), and just offer her a piece. Most likely she will take it.

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I got a friend like that. Who farts and has bad breath.We just rip the piss out of him. and call him farty the wonderclown.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by a denial
Hell, I got a friend like that. Who farts and has bad breath.We just rip the piss out of him. and call him farty the wonderclown.
What does this have to do with the topic at all? lol.

-

Just say your worried your breath smells, before you kiss her, and insist that she has a peice of gum as well....

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i carry tic tac all the time. Their cheap and works ok for a limited amount of time. You take one and then offer her one.

A

AJota

Well everyone once and a while when i am kissing my dog she has the worst breath so finaly i just got a air refreshiner the arysol kind and just hosed her mouth down with it and afterwards it was kiss heaven =D

may bu u could do that antimeyzeek

antimeyzeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i have given this subject some thought and I appreciate everyone's contributions, but I think I'm gonna have to go with AJota's advice and whip out some LYSOL =)