Back to school report.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday was back to school. I got a little done and I feel pretty proud in the fact that I am starting to lose my nervousness when approaching girls.

Yesterday a girl in one of my classes sit right down next to me. This was after she gave me some eye contact. Immediately picked it up as a sign of interests. Began initiating convo to her. It was small talk. But it broke the ice, and she seemed to laugh at my stupid jokes.

Then after school I went to work. Saw a girl wearing my schools uniform. I approached her and asked her how her first day went and how she liked it. Apparently she's a freshman, kinda young but oh well. Her parents were listening to us the whole time and it was infront of my boss so I didn't really try taking this one too far. It ended with me saying "maybe I'll cya around." She seemed interested, a little shy though.

Today I talked to girl #1. We started talking more, a little less superficial BS and I started learning more about HER. Apparently she has OCD. She also works, so we talked about that. And I shared a little bit about my work.

Then today in another class. We were doing one of those stupid little get to know each other things sense it's the first week of school. We had to interview somebody then tell the class about them. I picked this new girl. Interviewed her, got to know a lot about her. Then she interviewed me got to know a little about me. She seemed a little interested. Apparently she moved here cause she was a "bad girl" back at home. So she's here to "straighten up" ;). Lmao.

Anyway. I think I did okay.

Here's a tip: TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THOSE STUPID LITTLE "GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER" GAMES. USE THEM TO APPROACH THAT HOTTIE IN YOUR CLASS!

LordGrin

Don Juan
Reaction score
all i have to say is that ur off to a gud start and if u keep workin on it,
u'd b a master pikup artist in abt a year ...maybe even less depending
on how u take rejection
TIP: after the first 20-30 times, it dont sting no more ...so when u get
rejected just imagine that u've alredy been rejected 20-30 times b4 that

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
all i can say is... boring conversations
stay away from work, school, family etc.

Ravish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your so young right now, that the *****es you meet wont know the definition of boring conversation.

In the long run though, I would stay away from those topics.

OCD eh? Nothin like a crazy ***** to make life interestin!!!;)

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plus remeber ... back to school is a time when most guys area their social best..

se this time to get to know the hotties of your class.....

nothing else.. you'll have a pair of hot women as yuor friends..

nothing better for social proof (and knowing how to treat the hotties normally)