Back me up here brothers

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
carrying on from my post the other night about that chick that who's just finished with her LTR of 3 years and wants to start reconnecting with me......

well this week she's been throwing pieces of bait out on social media for me

so first of all she announces on FB she has a new job in the city i work in ( i don't believe in coincidences)

then her best friend is liking all of my stuff for some reason :confused: :yawn:

and then finally tonight she bites the bullet and sends me a picture of her car complaining it isn't working :confused: :yawn:

i know she's trying to bait me into communicating with her and the old me would have been at her beck & call 4 days ago

but the new me still thinks its too early she's been split with this guy for less than a week !!!!! and i feel if i make a move too early its gonna fvck me over in the future

so im ignoring her but fvck me I've got this whining little afc voice in the back of my head saying "go on do it strike while the irons hot ask her out"....

i feel like I'm in rehab here brothers give me some moral support before i do something stupid :rockon:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REBOUND. By all means take her out and hook up but don't get too invested. You could take advantage of the situation if she's in a vulnerable state but I would not take her seriously if she's one week out of a LTR.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not afc to not hesitate and capitalize on a prospect. Strike with purpose, strike with skill, let the chips fall where they may.

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
REBOUND. By all means take her out and hook up but don't get too invested. You could take advantage of the situation if she's in a vulnerable state but I would not take her seriously if she's one week out of a LTR.
i agree

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
then her best friend is liking all of my stuff for some reason :confused: :yawn:
Have fun with this.
Start liking all of her friend's stuff right back, and maybe flirting with her a bit.

If the other girl gets annoyed, play dumb and say that you were just being friendly :)

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun is right.

Youre not having fun bro. Thats afc

If youre having fun and you dont get the lay....who cares...you dont....thats not afc

TheBlueprint

Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe you have so much rep. This forum is sh!t.

If there is any adice you should take is that she is and will most like be hung up on her ex. She will not put out for you. It''s a guarantee. These dude above me think they are keyboard jockies, but I will say that I've been there, I've done that. Your girl takes A LOT of investment. Move on Bogus-Player.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you here then you little fag

you can't walk onto a forum start hurling abuse out with 2 posts u silly little noob troll :nono:

everyones situation is different , i have a problem with this chick because we dated for almost 2 years previous and I'm having trouble thinking straight..... this isnt some broad i met in a coffee shop

be gone

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I have had an experience similar to this, but if we follow Rollo Tomassi's advice on stuff like that, it says that you shouldn't try rekindling broken relationships. It is better to use your spare time in building new relationships than trying to fix an old one. You, her, or both of you two could try saying that you'll be a different person for the other, re-establish trust, forgive each other, etc., but the issues that broke you up in the first place will always creep around either one of you whether consciously or not, and it's going to affect the dynamic. It's like trying to dig in a garbage bag to look for something. Everyone sees you digging garbage, only to find that what you're looking for isn't so precious after all.

Oh, and one more thing, how old is she now?