Back into the game..first field report

YoungHOV

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently broke up with my girlfriend because I'm pretty sure she had BPD and I was tired of her bull****, especially when I'm 3 hours away from her at school. She was super hot (HB9), especially for me, but no ***** is worth dealing with that much bull**** all the time.

Anyway, last night my friends had a house party so I went over there. There's some girls there, and I see one blonde cutie (HB7) talking to her friends next to me and a couple of my friends at their bar. I ask them if they're in a sorority, they ask me some basic ****, and the conversation ensues with my HB7 target:

Me: So what's your name?
HB7: Eliza (that's what I thought I heard because the music was so loud)
Me: Eliza?!
HB7: NOOO it's Alexa!!
Me: Oh good, I was going to say, I'd be embarrassed for you if your name was Eliza.

She gets a pouty look on her face, then she and her friends start lining up shots. She keeps looking at me throughout the night, but I ignore her and talk to her less attractive friends. Later she comes up to me and puts her hand on my arm several times and asks me to take a shot with her.

As the night progresses, this cycle continues, and they're getting ready to leave for another party. She gives me her number and makes sure to get mine by calling my phone. She keeps begging me to come with them to the party, but I say I'm staying. As their ride gets there and they're heading out the door, she says:

"YoungHOV PLEEEEEASE COME!!!"

I take one look at her, turn around, and walk downstairs to the party. I got a couple other numbers that night too, but it was nice to get your target at least a number close :rockon:

Comments?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Missing failed. Why didn't you go?
She was pretty liquored-up you probably threw away a night of animal sex

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're playing overly hard to get. You could have hooked up with her

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha . . Dude that sounds like something I would do and then kick myself later for. Playing it TOO cool.

YoungHOV

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I should clarify-they were going to a different fraternity other than mine, so I wouldn't have been able to just go with them. I made this clear to her before she left but she was still begging me, what else was I supposed to do?