Back in The Game.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
A long while ago, I made some posts about this Japanese-American model I was dating. How she was going overseas to study abroad, LDR's, LT-LDR's, etc.

Basically, everyone here told me to back out. But, I pulled a Hail Mary (one of the greatest of my gaming career) and went for it anyway. And it worked. She came back, we were engaged, etc.

Here's the thing - now, we're broken up. She lost her mind a bit (I'm really thinking it's nerves, and there were a couple moments of infidelity on both our sides... her's first, unfortunately) and things kind of got out of hand. So, now we're struggling with even speaking to each other. But, there's still that love there. I know a lot of DJ's might scoff at that idea, but there are special girls out there who deserve some patience, I think.

We're trying to talk about working things out and getting back to good, but there are some emotional problems standing in our way.

Any thoughts on getting the ex back on good terms? Or for at least one more fvck? What should I do to get my foot in the door? Gangi games? I'm looking for all advice.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME. I want back in the game. This girl took me out of it for over a year. Now, it's time to get back up in that saddle while I'm working things out with the ex, and get into some panties in the meantime. Nothing serious, preferably not even each others' names :whistle:

I have a gay roommate who invited my best friend and I out to a gay bar tonight. My best friend has been my wingman for a few years now (dude's a rock star), and he's recently single as well. So, tips for someone like me cold approaching chicks for some bang in a gay bar?

Thanks, DJ's. It's good to be back. Let's get some play.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuma said:
A long while ago, I made some posts about this Japanese-American model I was dating. How she was going overseas to study abroad, LDR's, LT-LDR's, etc.

Basically, everyone here told me to back out. But, I pulled a Hail Mary (one of the greatest of my gaming career) and went for it anyway. And it worked. She came back, we were engaged, etc.

Here's the thing - now, we're broken up. She lost her mind a bit (I'm really thinking it's nerves, and there were a couple moments of infidelity on both our sides... her's first, unfortunately) and things kind of got out of hand. So, now we're struggling with even speaking to each other. But, there's still that love there. I know a lot of DJ's might scoff at that idea, but there are special girls out there who deserve some patience, I think.
There are special girls out there. I just don't think they're the girls who are unfaithful to you. Those rare happy couples you see in the world usually don't have stories that start with "After my girlfriend cheated on me, I knew we'd be together forever."

Any thoughts on getting the ex back on good terms? Or for at least one more fvck? What should I do to get my foot in the door? Gangi games? I'm looking for all advice.
You sound like a heroin junkie begging for one last hit. Gross.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"There are special girls out there. I just don't think they're the girls who are unfaithful to you. Those rare happy couples you see in the world usually don't have stories that start with "After my girlfriend cheated on me, I knew we'd be together forever."

^^^^^
well said iceberg.....

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get hung up over the past. Leave your ex to as side dish for now.

Get on with life, there's plenty more amazing girls who you'd only get to meet, if you created those opportunities.

The less attention you give your ex, the more her interest level will start boiling again once she sees that you're out living the life.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
Don't get hung up over the past. Leave your ex to as side dish for now.

Get on with life, there's plenty more amazing girls who you'd only get to meet, if you created those opportunities.

The less attention you give your ex, the more her interest level will start boiling again once she sees that you're out living the life.

Thanks, man. That's exactly where my head is right now. I don't want to go crawling back to the ex. Do I feel like toying with her a bit? Yeah. Getting her emotions a bit ruffled? Sure. Getting her to try and crawl back to me? That's always fun.

And I'll be fvcking San Francisco in the process.