Awesome Pickup Video !!

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...:crackup:

The last part was awesome: "FVCK OFF!":whistle:

What did he expect? No previous eye contact, not the slightest gauge of interest level.

I never buy into the "just do it", "just walk over there and pick them up" bullsh*t. I mean if it was that easy and only takes "courage", most guys would be getting laid by HBs...all the time....:rolleyes:

By the way, after the "Angelus incident", I tend to give much much less credibility to the "unbelievably" field reports given here. For all I know, their "I just walked up to the HB and fluff talked and I kinoed a lot and we slept with her that very night" might be some keyboard jockeys just talking the talk so he can "make a point"...:crackup:

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien, while the advice that guy gave was sh1tty, it IS possible to approach any woman and pick her up if your game is good enough. The key is to do what most guys don't, which is pretty much the opposite of what the guy in the video did lol

I've recently been reading up on Mystery Method, and I haven't field tested it yet, but it seems legit. You should check it out. I've absorbed pretty much everything this forum has to offer, and while I'm a hell of a lot better than I was before I came here, just reading Mystery's book made me realize how much I have to learn.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
Le Parisien, while the advice that guy gave was sh1tty, it IS possible to approach any woman and pick her up if your game is good enough. The key is to do what most guys don't, which is pretty much the opposite of what the guy in the video did lol
Haha, yeah.. You're totally right bro!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to a girl aint friggen hard as most of them have been brainwashed y mtv, so its like talkng to a little girl .............. anyways lets cut to the point.

You go up to a girl talk a bit, you gotta work out if there is anything similar between the two of you, if there aint then good f'n luck in nailing her (screw the opposites attract bs)

You find something similar to talk about fluff talk it up then slowly turn the converastion to what she does and waht she likes blah blah blah .......... you now know where I'm going, more often then not if you can get to this point you'll at least end up with a kiss.

Now me I've only a few times been able to pick a girl up on the spot and banged her that night yea its easy at bars and clubs guards are lowered in them places, but picking a girl up in broad daylight aint easy, most girls I get with are either lab partners at uni or in lectures etc but it takes a few conversations to get to that point and ya gotta be careful not to get thrown into the friends zone which trust me man happens alot.

But most of the time I cant be stuffed talking to or trying to pickup girls I got way too much sh!t to do, if one does happen to come along then bam I'm in LOL

Edit: Something Ive noticed as I*ve gotten older/ more mature alot of girls have the impression that guys are simple creatures yet they cant god damn hold a convo up for more then 5 minutes ugggghh put some effort in ladies getting all preetyu and sh!t is cool but god damn dont bore me when ya talk, or at least just stop the whole coverup job and just gimme a ******* so I can get on with other things LOL

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Lol...:crackup:

The last part was awesome: "FVCK OFF!":whistle:

What did he expect? No previous eye contact, not the slightest gauge of interest level.

I never buy into the "just do it", "just walk over there and pick them up" bullsh*t. I mean if it was that easy and only takes "courage", most guys would be getting laid by HBs...all the time....:rolleyes:

By the way, after the "Angelus incident", I tend to give much much less credibility to the "unbelievably" field reports given here. For all I know, their "I just walked up to the HB and fluff talked and I kinoed a lot and we slept with her that very night" might be some keyboard jockeys just talking the talk so he can "make a point"...:crackup:

You doubt others because you doubt yourself...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
no rapport

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Sounds like a mix of all the newbie advice around here, plus a hint of Krassus with that "she's the love of your life" crap. Then add a dash of a$$hole, a sprinkle of gullibility, and BAM! You have a game-killing molotov ****tail of lame.

Its so bad, its good. Pretty funny, actually.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mitch_Mustain said:
while there was nothing to be learned from this...the whole thing was like a big long joke which ended with "**** OFF!"" ha ha! clever
Which makes it perfect for the Anything Else forum!

SELF-MASTERY said:
no rapport
More importantly, no attraction. Rapport without attraction breeds the friend zone.