AussieAccents' Adventures

AussieAccents

Reaction score
Hey everyone, not a clue what im meant to be doing on here, got convinced to join by LearningSlowly over omegle ahaha

well, a bit of background on myself....
I'm 17 and as the name states, from Australia.
First girlfriend was when i was 14 and that lasted 2 years (lets call her hayley) or so (dec 2008-jan 2011)...
Came from a small high school, majority of it being made up of Christian females which as we all know are not the easiest to get with :down:
anyway, because it was such a small school, that girl i dated for 2 years was best friends with all the nice girls which SUCKS because now they wont come near me cause they dont wanna ruin their friendship with "hayley"
in 2011 i was chasing one of hayleys friends, pretty sure she liked me back, but nothing came out of it because as stated above she didnt wanna ruin her friendship

Im starting a course in a weeks time (Cert III in Electrotechnology to those who wish to know) and i met this girl there on the introduction day, ****ing cute as all hell, everything went smoothly, we talked, we laughed, got her number :rockon: , guess ill see how things go next week when we see each other again

oh, and i ALWAYS, i mean ****ing ALWAYS, get friendzoned, guess i gotta stop being so friendly haha...
Here's something for you all to laugh at, i got friendzoned 3 times in a single week. some kind of record dont you think? and they were all amazingly attractive. the fuak am i doing wrong?:confused:
ahahaha

anyway, i guess ill see how this site works and how the thread goes, looking for some tips and pointers, criticism if you really want!

peace

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup bro! First time I been on omegle in months. Destiny.

You got friendzoned cause you wanted their approval without indicating that you liked them sexually. Happens to the best of us. Make it known to this new girl that you're into her body.

Let us know what happens. We're smart around here.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound this dude I know from my school. Which is plausible, considering you live in my country. But you're not because his name is Lucas and he's doing advanced Math or some ****, not a cert 3. I'm guessing you're less Western more Eastern anywho.

AussieAccents

Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
You sound this dude I know from my school. Which is plausible, considering you live in my country. But you're not because his name is Lucas and he's doing advanced Math or some ****, not a cert 3. I'm guessing you're less Western more Eastern anywho.
yeah im about an hour's drive east of Melbourne

AussieAccents

Reaction score
hey all, quick update,
Started my course on monday, everything was alright, i was a bit shy at first but then i told myself to stop being a ****ing ***** and now i got a group of mates ahah
uhhhhhh.... that girl that was real cute isn't in my class (they split our class into 2 cause it was a lil too big), so there goes that idea :p

there's a girl from my old school i'm a bit keen on, one of my ex's best friends, but during a drunken conversation with her a while back she let me know that she isn't faithful with her friends when it comes to boys soooooooo.... ;)
Going to an 18th with her this saturday, guess ill see what goes down

anyway, thats an update from me, ill let you all know if anything interesting happens at the party ahaha
any tips/suggestions would be great!