Attraction?

shakin'cakes

Reaction score
Okay, I'm a fairly good looking guy. I always make this girl laugh and we had a great time together today, and I do it to just have fun, not to impress her. I do everything very naturally and I think I'm pretty confident, but somehow today I was gaming very well and did a lot of kino ( not too much ), and got nowhere? No makeout, nothing. I got a really nice hug at the end of our hangout at the mall, but I was hoping for something more.

What did I do wrong?

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was because you were at the mall. Did you expect her to throw herself on you and start making out infront of everyone?

It sounds like you did a good job though.

Next time you hangout have it at a place that is less public and make a move.

shakin'cakes

Reaction score
Five To One said:
It was because you were at the mall. Did you expect her to throw herself on you and start making out infront of everyone?

It sounds like you did a good job though.

Next time you hangout have it at a place that is less public and make a move.
Wow, having read your post I feel dumb not having thought of that..

Haha thanks man.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did YOU go for the makeout? If you didn't then that's what you did wrong. How can you expect the makeout if you didn't go for it. If it was going as well as you said you should have just gone for it!

Grab her hand. Take her somewhere private. Make out. Simple and easy, your just making it complicated because your analysing. Most of your 'problems' you can probably work out yourself if you think about it. If it doesn't work out as plan don't automatically thing you did something 'wrong'. There are no mistakes, just experiance. There are no perfect DJs, just learners. There's never a perfect pickup because the girl is always a variable you can't control.

Anyway, make the move.