Attracting???

bluemc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this one 16yr old girl im 16 myself. What should I do to attract this girl? What can I do w/ her after school that would be considered fun? MALL? STORE? EATING? etc? I need soem help here.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go bowling... seriously my favorite dates are the ones where I take the girl bowling.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jus have fun be original

are you tryin to make this a date or are you just tryin to pull it off like you are kickin back

havin an offical date is nice but i always prefer to go back to my place and hit the PS2 up

I LOVE IT WHEN GIRLS PLAY VIDEO GAMES~!!

bluemc

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess im going for the more laid back type and just getting her comfortable with me and getting her to know me and feel attracted to me in a way

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then do what people are suggesting to you! If you live somewhere where it snows in the winter, you can do lots of winter sports with her!

(But I cant, because I just moved to the coldest place on earth and it is completley falt!)

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to show that you have a laid back lifestyle then just be what you want to be... that is laid back. Hang out with her, be friendly to her, get naughty with her, wrestle with her, initiate kino and you will appear attractive. It's all about having fun.