Attracting Babes And Lifting

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long was it until you started noticing the babes checking you out more or coming near you at the store or when your out and about town? Was it several months lifting or after a couple months?

I started my 3rd month yesterday and I have been regular with my lifting and tend to notice the babes checking my butt out more and coming around me and smiling.

Though I lift for myself and wellbeing but having the babes liking what they see is definitely a motivation for me and helps kick the testostrone up a bit what do you guys say?

LoneSilver

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
not sure tbh, I don't notice it - although girls started telling me I'm getting big after about 3 months into serious lifting - bench went from 40kgX6 to 60kgX8 in this time

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOST of the stuff you start to notice is all in your head and just that,IN YOUR HEAD not anyone elses. I think that whole placebo effects kicks in when you start lifting. You start to think your more muscular,your confidence then raises and you think women are doing things cause they are attracted to you,when truth is they can care less. The only time that I've had a chick sexually harass me w/ comments for my build happened when;

-I was shirtless(washing the car,mowing the lawn etc.)
-I wore a button up shirt w/ the buttons undone(chippendale outfit for Halloween)

Other then that I think it's all in our heads. BUT,I have seen some of the things that happen to my bodybuild caliber friends when they are shirtless;

-One chick just stared as my lifting bud was doing a set
-I was cruising in Vegas w/ a friend in the forum mall,he was shirtless and two hot chicks stopped dead in there tracks,one pointed at him and said "Oh my God."
-My buddy and I are relaxing at a pool,some hb7.5 comes up to him, "Can I wash my cosach on your abs?". Some women comes up to my same friend at the same pool,"Hey can you come and show my husband what he should look like!"

That's just some of the stuff that happens when you have a really low bodyfat,both at sub 7%, and a decent amount of muscle(read they weren't HUGE by any means). These guys have been lifting for years though,so don't expect stuff like this a couple of months into lifting.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am definitely going to keep the compound lifts in my routines Squats, Deadlifts, Bench etc., but the replies are interesting to read here, maybe more will respond.

LoneSilver

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice alot of things now... As someone else said, it could all just be in your head, but...

1. chicks sneaking up behind me at parties and grabbing my ass with both hands, then running away giggling like little girls. this has happened several times.

2. playing poker, instead of just nudging me, girl decides to put her hand on my chest to get my attention before saying something.

3. girls at party asking me to flex biceps

4. girls are alot more physical with me now in social gatherings. now when i neg them, they lean up against me, nudge me, try to punch me playfully, or shove me.

5. on friday night a girl asked for a piggy back so i squatted her instead, lol. she must have weighed about 110, i think i could have run a marathon with her up there.

6. girls at lunch in school asking if i have a 6pack.

7. we were messing around climbing some trees while drunk in a park on friday, and one of the chicks with us was saying stuff like "lookit that upper body strength" and gawking/staring...(this was after back day and i was already sore as **** lol)

8. hottubbing with some girls on saturday night and they were commenting how big I looked.

I'm still in highschool so im sure it has a larger effect than for an older person. But definitely it is noticeable.

SamoJednom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am into my 3rd month now. I have definitely noticed my posture has improved a whole lot, even before I started I got quite a few looks but I do look bit bigger and I get few more looks now. But am not lifting to get girls attention. i decided that when I looked at myself in the mirror and am like hmm am 21 yrs old and I have not had a 6 pack or been in shape since I was 12.... So I decided to do it so I can at least once say that I was in perfect shape heh.

On the other note, when I lift at night times there are volleyball games scheduled and a whole lot of hot girls play. The room where I squat in the gym has a storage room across it. Thats where all the girl judges and some dudes come to get the balls and what not the girls (judges) stay there a few minutes. I definitely see that they keep turning around looking at me and giving smiles. At first I thought maybe I looked strange squatting. But when I finish my workout I always stay 10 mins behind to check the girls out see if there is any of em to talk to. I definatelly see the same girl judges looking at me while I sit there for a few mins wondering when am gona talk to em.

I still need more improvement about just approaching girl still bit shy ehe :)

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did notice a difference after a couple of months with girls looking at me more and a friend of my dad's girlfriend said "You're looking good, you should call me up when you get a little older" or something like that. But I think it's mostly due to increased confidence level from working out, makes girls notice you even more than the nice body you're building. I think I look not bad at all with my shirt off, but I look pretty average with a shirt on since I'm only 6'0 and ~175 lbs.

frozenno1

Reaction score
I have had similar experiences with women and I'm on my second year of working out.
Next time you guys will find yourself talking to a group of girls try asking them about what they think of guys that workout, if you guys are having a great time feel free to push it up a little tiny bit and try asking them about specific body parts that turn them on...you will be surprised

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
my co-workers felt me up 3rd day on the job.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe of all the body parts women like and enjoy most and makes them wet is a nice firm ass on a guy and from there is good abs, arms, chest and oh our great personalities lol!

LoneSilver

frozenno1 said:
I have had similar experiences with women and I'm on my second year of working out.
Next time you guys will find yourself talking to a group of girls try asking them about what they think of guys that workout, if you guys are having a great time feel free to push it up a little tiny bit and try asking them about specific body parts that turn them on...you will be surprised

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been lifting since 8th grade (14) and now I'm a freshmen in college(19) and girls/women are just now checking out my body really for the first time. I think it's because ever since I started school this year I've stepped up my workouts by doing things like: deadlifting 185 for 5x10, squatting 245 for 4x12, calf raises on a 2 by 4 woodblock 8 sets 15, 8x15 wrist curls and benching 155 for 4x12. I maxed out at 215 on the bench fresh after recovering from a chipped sternum. You can call me a late bloomer.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you're asking because you want to hear people say that yes, they started getting more attention with in 3.5 months.

But that's a stupid question to ask. It's not how long you've been training, it's how you LOOK.

Someone could train for YEARS and hardly look any different. (This is actually what happens to most people.)

It's about how you're body CHANGES, not how long it took to do it.

If all you're measurements are still the same, then your whole 'package' is still the same, so why would women just start checking you out more if you still look the same?

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent point danielzxc.

Yes, definitely I have increased my arms, chest, legs, measurements just in the two month's I have been weightlifting concentrating on compound exercises and starting out my 3rd month I since babes are admiring my assets if you get my drift. My clothes fill in so much better now.

You asked it better than I did.

Thanks for the insight your a smart dude.

LoneSilver

danielzxc said:
Obviously you're asking because you want to hear people say that yes, they started getting more attention with in 3.5 months.

But that's a stupid question to ask. It's not how long you've been training, it's how you LOOK.

Someone could train for YEARS and hardly look any different. (This is actually what happens to most people.)

It's about how you're body CHANGES, not how long it took to do it.

If all you're measurements are still the same, then your whole 'package' is still the same, so why would women just start checking you out more if you still look the same?

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
howardalex said:
not sure tbh, I don't notice it - although girls started telling me I'm getting big after about 3 months into serious lifting - bench went from 40kgX6 to 60kgX8 in this time
40kg x 2.2lbs per kilo = 88lbs

60kg x 2.2lbs per kilo = 132lbs

Trust me. They we're just looking at you. Before you were barely visible. If you turned to the side, you disappear. Now you have a profile. Like a thin lamp post. Or a thick twig.

Wanderer*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
40kg x 2.2lbs per kilo = 88lbs

60kg x 2.2lbs per kilo = 132lbs

Trust me. They we're just looking at you. Before you were barely visible. If you turned to the side, you disappear. Now you have a profile. Like a thin lamp post. Or a thick twig.
"They we're just looking at you" = "they we are just looking at you"
Learn the grammar you should've learnt in grade 3 before you make someone feel bad about how much they can lift.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I lift for myself and wellbeing but having the babes liking what they see is definitely a motivation for me and helps kick the testostrone up a bit what do you guys say?
I think the increased testosterone and manly attitude is what attracts them to you more than your improved physical appearance. Eventually, of course, your physique will improve as well, and then you'll have both testosterone and improved looks.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
How long was it until you started noticing the babes checking you out more or coming near you at the store or when your out and about town?

1 month. Im not lifting though, Im cutting back and lifting dumbbells. 1 month is all it took. I lost 15 lbs, 4% body fat, and added considerable muscle tone.

They were noticing me before as well, but now its more noticable that they are noticing me.