At the college level...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i walked into my night class on monday--looked around--there were no hb's in there yet so i just sat down at a random table. at the table next to me a hb9 (to me anyway) comes in a sits down. i'm immediately into her, and plan on talking to her sometime soon.

class lets out--i let her leave first then join the convo hb9 is having with another chick (hb5). hb9 is ver receptive--smiling a lot, asks me a question. she mentions that we should get a study group together... i cut the convo short and walk away with hb5.

i didnt get her name, but i'll see her tonight. how should i play it?

1) get her number under the guise of "gettting a study group together"
2) get her number by saying we should hang out sometime and get to know eachother or someting like that...
3) play it cool, be c+f, maybe a neg-hit, but be indifferent and not go for the digits yet...

thanks guys!

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not a master, but I say go for the digits early, that way she doesnt see you as a friend

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your having a study group meeting on the 1st day of class? hahaha wtf is that

anyways, a study group is a great way to pickup that HB9 (btw she must be amazing to be that hot, you might want to readjust your scale to make her lower, a HB9 on my scale is carmen electra like)

remeber to get there a little late (it looks cool haha)
and talk to everyone there, not just the HB9, but kino her a lot, it should be easy in a study group, and be sure to crack jokes to lighten the mood (you dont want to appear like a dork so show her your a fun guy)

also at the end YOU MUST GET HER NUMBER, id wait till the end of the study group to do that

or if its a short meeting you could be like, lets go get a cup of coffee or something, or walk around campus etc

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you should get her number by telling her you're money and you want her sh_t.

There's no point trying to fool her (even with that friendship tip), what are you going to do , wait till you're engeged six moths and then spring it on her "Ta dah actually I'm attracted to you!".

Be up front , don't apologise for being a man.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
Man you should get her number by telling her you're money and you want her sh_t.

There's no point trying to fool her (even with that friendship tip), what are you going to do , wait till you're engeged six moths and then spring it on her "Ta dah actually I'm attracted to you!".

Be up front , don't apologise for being a man.

ROFL, makes sense