Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 1/10

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
(Poll ended)

Here was the official tally before it ended (I assume people will give bad ratings upon learning this is closed).

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii588/kirkpatricknn/Poll.jpg

Most of you rated her a 7 or a 6, which would scale to the 8 to 9 range (i.e hotter than 80 to 90% of women) on Hot or Not or a Bell Curve.

For those who don't understand math: Run a poll on Angelina Jolie - she will average about 7, not 10.

Thanks for voting.

Last edited:

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that she's an ugly girl, Neil (although she's certainly not hot).

It's just that she's not not worth being the subject of 80% of your posts.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her tits are pretty small for a stripper, her legs are kinda chunky, and her face is a little weird. I don't know how to explain it, it just seems like it could be a lot more feminine than it is.

Based off all the pictures, I'd say she's a HB6 by mordern every day Jane standards. By stripper standards (as in, I walk into a club and PAY money to see hott beautiful gorgeous woman) I'd rate her an HB3.

She looks really gross in this picture.
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii588/kirkpatricknn/RhMom_sm.jpg

And looks some-what good in this picture..
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii588/kirkpatricknn/RhKittyB3sm.jpg

-Scars

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You really need to get over it Neil, for yourself and most importantly me and no doubt many others that was bored after the first 200 posts about her.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
This is the girl you fell in love with Neil...ahh man just stop, she looks kind of young . Either way I can't bash a guy for his choice in a girl because we all like different traits. However , you got her, your happy , that's the point of this site... To be happy.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like an average white girl. Never would I EVER think of her as a stripper if I met her in person. She looks like she has a relatively short stubby body.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda hard to tell from these pictures. Show us ones of her neked spread eagle on the bed for clarity

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
gpshields3 said:
It's not that she's an ugly girl, Neil (although she's certainly not hot).

It's just that she's not not worth being the subject of 80% of your posts.

Hahhaha wow GP out of left field with a coherent thought!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, doesn't really do much for me...if there were 20 girls in a club, she might be the 10th I'd talk to...

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Honestly, doesn't really do much for me...if there were 20 girls in a club, she might be the 10th I'd talk to...
She look like a 2:45er
^^ that means ive struck out all night, and im dropping my standards
I hardly see what all the fuss is about. She must have a 10/10 personality or something...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Her tits are pretty small for a stripper, her legs are kinda chunky, and her face is a little weird. I don't know how to explain it, it just seems like it could be a lot more feminine than it is.

Based off all the pictures, I'd say she's a HB6 by mordern every day Jane standards. By stripper standards (as in, I walk into a club and PAY money to see hott beautiful gorgeous woman) I'd rate her an HB3.

She looks really gross in this picture.
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii588/kirkpatricknn/RhMom_sm.jpg

And looks some-what good in this picture..
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii588/kirkpatricknn/RhKittyB3sm.jpg

-Scars
I said it 6 months ago and got crucified for it by BN, but to me? She is a 6. Certainly not ugly, and her youth helps her, but still I can only give her a 6.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Kinda hard to tell from these pictures. Show us ones of her neked spread eagle on the bed for clarity
Not sure why... I saw at least three good pvssy shots in those photos.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some of her pics I can see her being a 7 or maybe an 8. I'm thinking she probably shoots down over 90% of the guys that approach her. The fact that you are 42 and she's only 21, putting the stripper and personality thing aside, I don't think she's bad at all. She probably looks as good or better than most guys girls on here. You had the guts to post her pic, so I don't get the hating. But this is the site where I remember once some people said Miss America is 5 or a 6 :D.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She's a neutral 6 out of 10. I feel f'cking sorry for all you Americans who rated her a 7. You have no beautiful women in America, a 6 is a 7 for you. One of you virgins even rated her a 9, lol.

Fat thighs, no ass, no tits. A 6 that acts a little slutty.

Most of you Americans wouldn't know a difference between a woman and a shemale or a dressed homo. Stay away from HB rating.

P.S. f'ck texas

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
P.S. f'ck texas
Fvck the state which contains some of the best looking women in the U.S, the best food, a variety of amazing cultures, and a comfortable Southern atmosphere?

Think twice before bashing on my state.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

Although she's not huge, she definitely has a lot of skinny fat on her body. Awful body shape, no ass to speak off and no breasts. Add a horrible, horrible face to that and no, she's not a girl I'd like to touch. If you think that's an 8, my girlfriend's a million. But, unlike you neil, I don't feel the need to brag on an internet forum and I like to respect the privacy of my girl. But I'm also not someone who googles pictures of his girlfriend and keeps her panties in a plastic bag, so I guess we're just too different.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like her pvssy. :)

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal opinion on her looks aside, i guess beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all.

why did you ask her permission, and how did you go about it.

"hey striptease, i wanna put some pictures of you and your cat on this forum that I've spent so long raving about you on? It's just for a bunch of 'anonymous' to judge my taste and your looks!"

After the build up its kind of an anticlimax bro, seriously did you expect everyone to praise your balls and persistance? What does she do now?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry to say this, but seriously, each time some dude on Sosuave posts pictures of her One-Itis / Gf, they are always soo damn.. Normal?

Seriously, is the standart in the US that low? or are you guys just falling for the "ugly" girls?

Man, and i though my standart was low sometimes..