At least im never going back to high school...

dj_jazzybrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, a girl i've been gaming for the summer freaked out. I invited her over to my place for dinner with some friends for a goodbye dinner, saying i was gonna cook for her and my friends (im big into cooking). She flipped out, saying that i just wanted to get in her pants, etc etc. I've since moved on, and this isnt the issue anymore. What is the issue is that I told one of my ex best friends about this site, because he was having confidence issues and really needed the boost that this site gave me. Anyway he told the girl that freaked out that i told him about the site... obviously an afc attempt at being an alpha. And now this girl, who's pissed off at me for, is telling all my friends "oh yeah Cory has this website where it tells him how to pick up girls and hes using it on all of us". Really ruining my rep... I haven't said anything because shes acting like a 5 year old, and i figured it would all blow over, but it hasn't. What should I do? I'm leaving for college in a few weeks. I still have all of my close dude friends, but id like to leave high school with at least a few girls that i can keep in contact with... I live in a very small town, fyi.

onebigfatcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny...the first thing I thought when I read this was: "it's the first rule of fight club! Don't talk about Fight Club!"

The question is, why would you be embarrased of going to this site? I have an uber easy office job that allows me a lot of time to surf the web. So...I spend a lot of time on forums and this is one that I've been lurking around for quite awhile. It appeals to me. I'm not a PUA in any shape, but in my opinion that doesn't describe the true DJ in any way. The vast majority of the material on this site suggests that by becoming the best you that you can be, all the other things you desire (i.e. women) will be the by product. And it is so true.

There are all kinds of techniques and games you can play to get women to notice and respond to you. In the end though, it is the confidence you have acquired through becoming a MAN that will shine through.

Women have insane amounts of resources to educate them on how to be women. Even AFCs have bull**** magazines and websites coming out their @sses on how to be an AFC. How many resources can you name that help you be a MAN?

(If the girls give you ****, just tell them straight up...you may not agree with everything on the site [shoot, I don't agree with everything on the site] but this is like our Man Cosmo)

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares?

Food for thought: they have this magazine 'cosmo' - it teaches them dating advice.

Gasp!

dj_jazzybrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
onebigfatcat said:
Funny...the first thing I thought when I read this was: "it's the first rule of fight club! Don't talk about Fight Club!"

The question is, why would you be embarrased of going to this site? I have an uber easy office job that allows me a lot of time to surf the web. So...I spend a lot of time on forums and this is one that I've been lurking around for quite awhile. It appeals to me. I'm not a PUA in any shape, but in my opinion that doesn't describe the true DJ in any way. The vast majority of the material on this site suggests that by becoming the best you that you can be, all the other things you desire (i.e. women) will be the by product. And it is so true.

There are all kinds of techniques and games you can play to get women to notice and respond to you. In the end though, it is the confidence you have acquired through becoming a MAN that will shine through.

Women have insane amounts of resources to educate them on how to be women. Even AFCs have bull**** magazines and websites coming out their @sses on how to be an AFC. How many resources can you name that help you be a MAN?

(If the girls give you ****, just tell them straight up...you may not agree with everything on the site [shoot, I don't agree with everything on the site] but this is like our Man Cosmo)
Its not that i'm embarrassed; I have the right mindset of confidence and self improvement. Its that other people don't understand, but I think you guys are right.... i dont give a **** what they think. If its really something that they want to stop talking to me about... then thats fvcked up and they weren't mature enough to be a friend anyway. High school is bullsh1t, and im ready to move on. At least I kept my good friends and had a great time. :up:

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
And suddenly, we get a massive influx of female posters.

I seriously hope I'm wrong...

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. that friend of yours...WOOOOWW

Trust me man, I am 3 years from high school. I don't keep in touch with the majority of my friends. And i was pretty close to a lot of people back then. High school is high school. Just ignore it. Not worth your time. When they see the better you they will jsut be jealous that they cant make the same committment. Oh and don't talk to that friend ever again.

And keep the fight club rule down. Only exception is if friend already knew about some part of the game(mystry method, etc.) If not, dont say anything

ariet

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha

I try telling my friends but they take it as a joke
They think this website is a joke but it really works they just dont have will power to do this

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even my best friends know that i frequent here...for good reason.

College is the reset button :)

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ same :]

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dude your going to college man who gives a fvck what people think about you.

And that kid aint your friend hes a little f*ggot.

dj_jazzybrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
jdawgmcb said:
Not even my best friends know that i frequent here...for good reason.

College is the reset button :)
Thanks for the advice guys. I'm moving on and not looking back... im gonna make college everything that i had wished i had made high school.

DatMackinBoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO ROFL LOL LOL... Who cares bro?

If it has helped you succeed and gave you great advice why would you be embarassed? High School isn't the rest of your life.. just worry about college and how you can meet new and wiser people there.. because that is the true beginning of the ''Real World''.. as for the girl.. tell her to suck *** and die triend to swallow it.