At Frat Party: Openers/Key Lines

patron

Reaction score
Whats a good openers or pick up lines to use at University Frat Party, as well key conversation dialogue to help me succed, thnx in advance.

rswarren

Don Juan
Reaction score
frat parties are a bunch of drunk chicks anyway..

there are 2 types of frat parties

one with dancing and the one's without

the parties with dancing like here at rutgers are easy as hell to pick up chicks cuz all you do is start dancing with them

without dancing... just say sumthing really stupid/ funny and they will laugh cuz there ****faced anyway.

** be careful though... the girls are the frat crowd are usually stuck up and only care about who you know and what frat your in**

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep me and my friends have had many discussions about this.

Being in a frat instantly social proofs you. Even if you are the nerdiest/unconfident guy, you are still held initially in a higher social position then a guy who isn't in a frat. Especially in the minds of sorority girls.

So you might have to do a little more to stand out if you aren't in a frat, like actually dancing with the girls. For openers just be ****y and funny as usual, "So you not get into Harvard either?" (I know bad example)

All the girls will probably be really drunk, so you know it can't be that hard. Good luck :cheer:

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you cannot hook up with a girl at a frat party, hang up your balls and turn your **** in LOL

You can be very direct at frat parties (I've made out with girls in less that 30 seconds) and I've gotten a BJ from a girl in less that 30 mins (that is also a personal record though so...)

Just go in high energy, high fun. Use high energy material that they can comment on. Ie- jealous GF; gf still has pics up of her ex in her room, etc. STuff they can relate to and talk about then tell a funny story about it THEN CLOSE. After like 10 mins of high energy jsut be like hey its awesome talking to you but I have to get back to my friends, give me your number so we can keep this convo going later. Get a bunch of solid numbers then start working for your ONS. 2 weeks of this and you can have MANY leads

act like you are having the best time... also have SP. that is huge at frat parties. Just go around high fiving and bsing for like 2 mins with everyone then after 30 mins of this you can basically have ANY girl you want. Seriously. Girls in sororities are sheep, be the shepard. BE THE SHEPARD