asking on a date

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you ask it? say i wanted to play... idk... basketball!

We should go on a date?

or

hey wanna go play basketball?

or whatever you ask. enlighten me!

rkc09

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm....i don't know if b-ball with a female is the best date. Well if she likes to hoop then go for it. But I wouldn't ask her to play basketball. I say you guys meet up at at bowling alley, or the movies, or go to each other's house, or etc. BUT, remember it doesn't matter where you guys go or do as long as you have FUN.

As for asking her. It's simple, just a simple "what are you doing this weekend" is good. If she's not doing anything then ask her out.

Example

You: hey, what are you doing this weekend?
Her: hmmm... nothing, why?
You: Cool, lets play b-ball this Friday

But Basketball isn't a good idea but hey who I'm I to say whats fun. If you like it, she likes it go for IT! Good Luck:up:

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
rkc09 said:
hmm....i don't know if b-ball with a female is the best date. Well if she likes to hoop then go for it. But I wouldn't ask her to play basketball. I say you guys meet up at at bowling alley, or the movies, or go to each other's house, or etc. BUT, remember it doesn't matter where you guys go or do as long as you have FUN.

As for asking her. It's simple, just a simple "what are you doing this weekend" is good. If she's not doing anything then ask her out.

Example

You: hey, what are you doing this weekend?
Her: hmmm... nothing, why?
You: Cool, lets play b-ball this Friday

But Basketball isn't a good idea but hey who I'm I to say whats fun. If you like it, she likes it go for IT! Good Luck:up:

Thanks, i didnt know if in order for it to be a date u would have to call it a date (if that made any sense) i live in a very small town so not much to do, and to top it off we just had a MAJOR flood so their is even less. So i thought made some sort of sport (ill find out her favorite) and then go eat... uhhhh... food;) thanks

rkc09

Don Juan
Reaction score
No prob! Just keep cool and have fun. But make sure she likes to play b-ball. Don't go too hard on her on the court!:trouble:lol

Hair stylist

Banned
Reaction score
danny987 said:
how do you ask it? say i wanted to play... idk... basketball!

We should go on a date?

or

hey wanna go play basketball?

or whatever you ask. enlighten me!

Well whatever you pick, ill give you a little tip, women LOVE it when you have something picked out. Instead of making the common male mistake and saying "well what do you wanna do?" TELL them what youre going to do. Say "On Friday we will go to _____." Women like decisiveness. Good luck buddy:)

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Challenge her. You need an excuse for you to challenge her though. If she's like bragging how good she is, say "I'll bet that you suck and you're just saying you're good so noone knows you suck"

She will usually reply "I don't suck, you suck"

You then say "Alright, bring it. Such and Such High School B-ball courts 5:00. If you're not there I will know why."

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume the sale. Salesmen do it all the time, just automatically assume that they're going to accept. Don't ask it as a question, tell her, 'well, this was fun, in fact I'd like to carry on that conversation. B-ball in Town Square. Does 4pm or 5pm suit you better?' Something along those lines.