Asking Her Twice

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, what should i do here. I asked a girl to the prom, and she told me that shes not going. Well, lately, her buddies and friends have been telling me to ask her to the prom (they didnt know that i had already asked her) because some other guy is going to be asking her. So i told them that shes not going, but they kept insisting on me asking because they say that its not going to stop the other guy from asking her and stuff. Now im getting worried cuz i dont know what i should do. It'd be awkward if i ask her to the prom again and stuff.

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
how bout you ask her with you? now taht could lead you to asking her to the prom....

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i already asked her once and she said shes not going. asking her again will make her think im weird if shes still not going.

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, the guy meant to ask the girl out....if she becomes your gf then it will lead to asking her to prom easier

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dah!

talk to her, get onto THAT topic, and get it out of her if she would go with you if u asked her to it again.. or something like that.. no big deal.

Laterz...

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well she does talk about it a lot sometimes. She tells me shes not going because she doesnt have the money. She needs to save the money for prom and use it for some trip that shes going on. Im just feeling insecure now cuz they keep telling me to ask her b4 the other guy does.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop wasting time!

Originally posted by Oni
well she does talk about it a lot sometimes. She tells me shes not going because she doesnt have the money. She needs to save the money for prom and use it for some trip that shes going on. Im just feeling insecure now cuz they keep telling me to ask her b4 the other guy does.
JUST ASK HER AGAIN THEN!!! U only live this life once man! You get ONE chance at this, in a few years time u dont want to look back and ask yourself "what if i DID ask her?" blah di blah! ASK HER!

Laterz..

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah aquatikus :)p ) is right, if she says know then in a years time you will not regret anything as it was not down to you so much. If you do not ask her then you will be hitting your self for not doing so because maybe you missed out!

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oni
You need to clearly state that you want to go with her, and then ask her if she wants to go. "Are you going to the prom" is an entirely different question then "Will you go with me to the prom?"

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what if she replies with something like "didnt i alrady told u im not going the last time u asked me" then im going to feel stupid doing that. at the same time we are also close friends, im just afraid that it might change things.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ffs

Originally posted by Oni
what if she replies with something like "didnt i alrady told u im not going the last time u asked me" then im going to feel stupid doing that. at the same time we are also close friends, im just afraid that it might change things.
Just say "i was wondering, why did u say no to me the 1st time i asked you?" and then see where that goes... then if she is a bit dumb add "So if i had to ask you again, what would u say?" ... and see what she sais... now stop acting likg a 12 year old that has his 1st crush on a girl, and BE A MAN!

Laterz...

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
o but i am a 12 year old kid wiht his first crush =]. ok, 16 to be exact but thanks anyway

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ffs...

Originally posted by Oni
o but i am a 12 year old kid wiht his first crush =]. ok, 16 to be exact but thanks anyway
Who cares if its your 1st crush then... You STILL need to do what we are telling you to do, and ASK HER AGAIN in a way similar to the way that i suggested that you do in my previous post... Now stop making excuses, stop wasting time, and ASK her already!

Laterz...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, this whole "I need to save my money i can't go to prom with you" sounds like ******** for I don't like you.

try her again if you want but i don't think its going to work. play her for awhile, then try again later if your vibing. my suggestion is find someone else

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Debonaire, if there's one thing you should know by now, it's that ******** always has a different meaning.

So, you're afraid it might change things... but you also want to go with the prom to her... Am I the only one who thinks this sounds weird? :p

You WANT to change things!
So, just change things :) ...

Whenever you see her, just isolate her from the group (<Girlname>, I want to talk to you <grin>) and ask her out, straight up.
Make sure you do this with conviction and power, as it will hugely increase your chances.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh... one more thing.... umm....

One more thing... WHY THE F*CK IS EVERYONE SO SCARED OF REJECTION?!??!?!:confused:

Straight from the Don juan bible: "Rejection is the key to sexual prosparity" ... who CARES if she sais "no" again, at least u tried... U only live once, u dont get 2 shots at something like this, so just do it, regardless of the answer!

Laterz...

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Oh... one more thing.... umm....

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
One more thing... WHY THE F*CK IS EVERYONE SO SCARED OF REJECTION?!??!?!:confused:

Straight from the Don juan bible: "Rejection is the key to sexual prosparity" ... who CARES if she sais "no" again, at least u tried... U only live once, u dont get 2 shots at something like this, so just do it, regardless of the answer!

Laterz...
No one has have died from hearing the words "no". If she says "no" she says no. The chump isnt the one being told no, it's usually the ones on the side laughing but deep inside really wishing they could go and ask a girl out.

Just keep telling yourself that "no one ever died from being told no."