Asking for a number

derrickmn

Reaction score
I am a recovering AFC. I was thinking of first trying to get some numbers and work my game over the phone because I am worried I would fumble alot in a face to face conversation because you have to look at the hot chick the whole time.

Do you ask the chick to do the work of writing her name and number down? I was thinking of having the girl do it, so it is a hoop for her to jump threw, like I am commanding her to do something for me.

Also, I was thinking of keeping some blank business card size paper in my wallet, and when I fling it open to get the card for her to write on, have a normal photo of a random hot chick from facebook or whatever, so the target girl would notice it, and think I have some hot bimbo girlfriend to higher my value.

What do you think?

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I usually do the following;

I hand my phone to the chick (after a good conversation) and say "hey, dial your number on my phone so that I have it" . "Okay, I'll call you soon. Just know that if that's a fake number you gave me, I will fuvking kill you". Then they laugh, but i don't. I am very serious. It always works. The fact they touch my phone (which I consider my second penis), is also positive. Because they are touching my private posessions.