title says all bishess

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol tell us all

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i let myself get to down about being alone on weekends so im hiding in the house until monday, im only stepping out for food and the gym

also trying not to FAP, been doing good almost a week without doing it

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
i let myself get to down about being alone on weekends so im hiding in the house until monday, im only stepping out for food and the gym

also trying not to FAP, been doing good almost a week without doing it
nothing wrong with having some 'georgie24 alone time'
hell I have 'Purefilth alonetime' its good to chill sometimes.

now i think of it, "purefilth alone time" kinda sounds like a weekend of fapfapfap!:D :crackup:

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i forgot to mention im a bloated mess from the refeed

i dont want this to turn into a weekly pattern were i turn into a hermit on the weekends

us that are self employed have liberties to do what we want any day of the week

the appeal of "tgif" is gone i lost the enthusiasm for it years ago but 99% of society still does 9-5 during the week and lives for the weekends

im thinking about getting a part time job just to get into the swing and get the vibe

what you guys think?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you're banging broads on the weekdays who cares? I'm self employed and love the fact that I'm not a slave to the weekends.

I remember when I worked for an employer and I lived in an apartment and one morning I was in the bathroom starting the shower and realized that the guy next door was in the shower and the guy below me was in the shower and the guy diagonally down from me was in the shower too. A bunch of middle-class idiots all showering in unison in preparation for the daily rat-race.

Be thankful you don't have to deal with that. Most people are in crowds their entire life. M-F morning commute, M-F lunch rush, M-F evening commute, Fri/Sat nightlife. Be thrilled you're in a position to live life outside that box.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
i forgot to mention im a bloated mess from the refeed

i dont want this to turn into a weekly pattern were i turn into a hermit on the weekends

us that are self employed have liberties to do what we want any day of the week

the appeal of "tgif" is gone i lost the enthusiasm for it years ago but 99% of society still does 9-5 during the week and lives for the weekends

im thinking about getting a part time job just to get into the swing and get the vibe

what you guys think?
hey bud,

I am self employed too.

Although Im English, dont understand what refeed and tgif men???????

But I know that self employment has ups and downs.......i for one, if i have a blank day, get up about midday and go to bed at 4am....... very undisciplined!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, least when i have bishes here, I can spend time in the morning trying to anal-ize them, rather than rushing off to work ;)

Thrill Seeker

Reaction score
Georgie24...this is not the misc., think you logged into the wrong account. Not really sure why you decided to go gay but hope it works out for you.

Why don't you get a weekend job bartending? It can be a fun gig for a while. Dealing with drunks will add ammo to any decision not to binge drink and will put you in the scene and in front of women if you get in at the right spot. But if you fall in with the wrong crowd after-hours the 'scene' can turn into a negative, so maintain your mindset.