asian guys who prefer to date/marry non asian girls-why and how come

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys now any asian chinese guys(ur friends, co workers, aquaintances) who chose to date non asian or non chinese girls and if so why. what was their reason to why and how come. bad experiences and what was the bad experiences.

i heard from other postings from some asian guys that b/c chinese gals are more materialistic, and care about status . be it your job(dentist, lawyer, accountant,) what type of car you drive-bmw, mercedes, lexus,, and wants dinners, movies and things paid for. yes more traditional

so why do u asian guys date and or have a preferences for non asian girls. white girls,spanish or what not girls compared to asian girls. i am guessing bad experiences.

i have had been in 2 incidents were the chinese cbc girl gave me a bad experience. always making a big deal that i didn;t have a car or access to a car. well i'm a broke student. unforuntately my folks won't let me even borrow the car. not that i been in an accident or anything. i jsut they are too parnoid, scared.
myself i might try dating white girls. i think they are less materialistic, independet(move out of the house), carefree, relax attitude, and friendlier and outgoing.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe. all I can say, man.

IS..........

Stop thining about or worrying about what other guys are doing...
And take a real good look at yourself, man.

Dude, at 25 you should have a full time job and a car of your own.
And your big plan for the next 2 to 5 years is raise money to get an apartment and get out of the house.

While it's true that we should not realy compare ourselves to others, and I'm not here to make you feel inadequate, but sometimes we do need to see how other guys are doing to see OUR Motivation, willingness, conviction, CLARITY of VISION, and determination..apart from achieving Goals.

Dude, you are totally concentrating on the WRONG things here.

get off this board NOW!!
And go hit the pavement and get a fvcking JOB.
NOW.

get to steppin'.....

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate it when people think chinese is the only asian race... or they call it... "those asians... or... chinese people."

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
I don't care if I date a whtie girl or an Asian girl.

But given the opportunity, I would date a white girl over an asian girl (assuming they were identical)

Why?

Well I just graduated high school, entering college and asian girls that I know tend to be a bunch of "Look at me I'm so cute!!" AWs. They really don't know what the hell they want except to act cute. It's cute at first, not cool when every single one you meet are doing the same thing

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People have different preferences. Some white women only date black men. Some hispanic men only date white women. Some white guys date black women. It doesn't matter.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I promise all of you. don't matter what the girl, they are all pink on the inside ;)...if its brownish green...better pass =)
I'm mixed Black and cherokee,technically? I guess. I have dated african american, caribeean(I can't spell, I know) american white, a caucausian girl from sweden, a few asian girls, quite a few spanish girls from various origins...damn I'm such a slut I really got around. Anyways I don't care about the race if the girl is a good girl who care.
On the contrary I think i know what the author is beating around the bush tryin to ask. He prolly wants to ask why asian men think white girls from "our" culture are better than the asians of "their" own culture? He is trying to ask why do asians want to assimulate to our(who ever ours is?) culture? Better delete this post I smell a riot commin.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this post has just enough idiocy for me to point it out.

Asians are hot. Not all asians are materialistic.

However, most women are materialistic.

People (all people) have prefereces.

Some asian girls I know like generally asian guys. Others like white guys...it goes on.

Some white girls I know typically like Black guys. Others like white guys...it goes on.

Did I make my point?

Reaction score
it's fun to try a different flavor.. I'm mixed Chinese/American... but I can leverage my multiracialness to make myself some sort of exotic specimen to the kinky latinas.. just as an ABC can be the exotic guy that a latina could be looking for instead of the usual latino guy. there is no way to lose with that!

this phenomenon translates over to white guys going to asia and getting asian girls.. they can be the exotic guy as well.. its easier to get action and there is a certain freshness about it. That being said, some asian girls need to stop bowing down to any guy who can speak english and has blond hair!

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I have a friend like that guess what we call him?
Bruce Lee!

Get it?

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know whats weird. People say their race like I'm cuban and american...but american isn't a race of ethnicity, thats way to broad. if your american technically that simply means your somone who is born in america or resides in american. I was talkin to this chick from equador and she said my husband is american, I was like american? OK. What does that mean?