as i writhe this i am WASTED!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the run down.

i workout. got 49lbs bigger since highschool (foph in college) talk to hot chicks a lot, (even if it edoenst work out, i got to the point where i donrt even care anymore... meaning i have no hesitatiosn to talk to ANY chick) anyways, a chick whos really hot practilly got picked up by 2 lesbian shicks but it didnt follow through ( i m talking about they were fawking holding hands in the parking lot AFTER the party let out... and they didnt fawking know eachother befor ethis... and i tolkd the hot chicks to come... so dam gay) and they were talking **** to my friend cause hegot TEA BAGGED HAHAHA by a RANDOM guy (he balcked out) and i seriously would have fuawking pucnehed these chicks in the nose if they just gave me a reason to (as in say some sh1rt to me) adn tarust me you would have too, regardless of the= "never hit a woman no matter what" casue imagine you never get disrespected by girls hardly ever then this crap happens.. you would flip sh1t. guarnatteed, but im going tyo call her later this week to see wtf happened... even though i basicllay said id fight her on the phone (wouldnt really follow thorugh but would ahve at the time, and plus im not mexican WINK WINK )and when i say HOT i meam hot as fawk, ill try ot get a picture of this b1tch up on this place, and i want you guys to realay it all around town so this chicck is embarssed to step poustide her fawking dorm...

ill keep this updated later in thwe week wnen i rpley with a sober message about oru conffronataion...

omg i am so mad you gus have no idea. btut hx for being there for me and dont flame cause its just wasting your time when you could easily be hangout owth friends/lifing/takoling to shicks etc... just think about that... anything better than flaming is better cause this is the most poinltelss stuff and in 1 day it will ahve made no diference whtert you said a KEWLZ COMEBCK!!! or not on the ITNERNET cause no one reasds that crap but the guy 2458 miles aaway ywhold youl never ever meet.. EVER

will report soon, bye

You ain't a DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
funny how u sound drunk even in your typing.

lol

I didn't quite understand. You are pissed because your target got picked up by a lesbo?

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
this should be bible material cause its so funny. :D :D

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so from what I can gather - you work out and have gained 49 lbs ..... so now you're not afraid to fight girls anymore ?

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"as I writhe this" ahahahahahaha