As a single 28 year old guy should I move to Manhattan or Miami?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to have a few years of fun before I settle down. I love the fact that Miami is cheaper but I also feel like it would be boring to live there. I mean other than party and going to the beach what do you do there?

I’ve lived in Southern California all my life so I am looking for a nice change. New York seems like it would give me the stimulation I need. But I feel like the cold weather would make getting laid year round difficult. I do however love me some Italian women!!

I am on the fence fellas. Would Miami or Manhattan be better for a single guy looking to just have fun?

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are rich I wouldnt move to Manhattan

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No state taxes in Florida, plus property taxes much lower. That's the kind of stuff I'd be looking at.
But I'd never live in Florida, too hot and humid for me.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manhattan sucks when it comes to women and high expen$es.

When I got my first job in Manhattan I thought I’d be on the gravy train. In fact, most day to day women in Manhattan are ugly as heck.

My most productive waters to fish were always the Midwest. I don’t know how things are in Miami, but I can tell you that Manhattan women are mediocre at best except in the upper social circles.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Have the best of Manhattan w/o the Manhattan prices. Consider Stamford, CT, Jersey City, NJ, Yonkers, NY, or New Rochelle, NY.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When I got my first job in Manhattan I thought I’d be on the gravy train. In fact, most day to day women in Manhattan are ugly as heck.

My most productive waters to fish were always the Midwest. I don’t know how things are in Miami, but I can tell you that Manhattan women are mediocre at best except in the upper social circles.
Interesting

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You must be on the wack side of manhattan

Lower East side, west village, so ho was nothing but stunners. During day game alone I was shock just because of the sheer model quality

But alas to each it's own

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct that SoHo is better. Still, for me, Manhattan girls seem hygienically challenged to me. The good looking ones are good from a distance but kind of gross up close.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You must be on the wack side of manhattan

Lower East side, west village, so ho was nothing but stunners. During day game alone I was shock just because of the sheer model quality

But alas to each it's own
Chelsea is nice too. But why would you or anyone else want to live in a 500 sq. ft. apt at 2.5k - 3.5k a month? Makes little sense to me. You're going to take the lady back to a closet the size of an average bathroom? Seems ridiculous.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to have a few years of fun before I settle down. I love the fact that Miami is cheaper but I also feel like it would be boring to live there. I mean other than party and going to the beach what do you do there?

I’ve lived in Southern California all my life so I am looking for a nice change. New York seems like it would give me the stimulation I need. But I feel like the cold weather would make getting laid year round difficult. I do however love me some Italian women!!

I am on the fence fellas. Would Miami or Manhattan be better for a single guy looking to just have fun?
If you come to Manhattan, You will have such a wide variety of Women to choose from. Depending on where in the city you plan to move to, it can be expensive (depending on your income/wealth). I've fvcked girls from all over the world because of Manhattan's diversity lol. I cant speak for Miami since i don't go there much but from what my cousin has told me since she's lived in Florida almost all her life is that you'll usually run into the Women going for guys with big money.

NYC is the same of course depending on where you go but if you feel like hitting a small pub, medium sized bar or large lounge, its all here to choose from. I dont like going to big loud clubs but you'll be surprised how many Women you can meet and hook up with at regular bars.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have the best of Manhattan w/o the Manhattan prices. Consider Stamford, CT, Jersey City, NJ, Yonkers, NY, or New Rochelle, NY.
Then spend 3+ hours a day commuting to work...no thanks.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Stamford, Jersey City, New Rochelle and Yonkers have these things called trains. Stamford to Manhattan - 50 mins. New Rochelle/Yonkers - 35 minutes. Jersey City - 30 minutes. Pick your poison.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct that SoHo is better. Still, for me, Manhattan girls seem hygienically challenged to me. The good looking ones are good from a distance but kind of gross up close.
This is so true lol. Recently my friend posted a question if a chick is a 8 in photos in real life she is a 6 that was the average response 6 lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stamford, Jersey City, New Rochelle and Yonkers have these things called trains. Stamford to Manhattan - 50 mins. New Rochelle/Yonkers - 35 minutes. Jersey City - 30 minutes. Pick your poison.
Thats travel time from point A to Point B..then you need to add in the time driving to/from the station to your house, walking to/from the station to your job and waiting for the train. Figure in another 15-30 minutes for all that twice a day if not more.

I'll take a 20 minute drive to work any day.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Thats travel time from point A to Point B..then you need to add in the time driving to/from the station to your house, walking to/from the station to your job and waiting for the train. Figure in another 15-30 minutes for all that twice a day if not more.

I'll take a 20 minute drive to work any day.
Crazy idea, get an apt a block or two near the train station. Not too hard in any of the areas I've mentioned. There's a stop every other couple of blocks.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived and worked in Stamford. It's fine if you have a car so that you can stay out late at night. But I don't think it's good for women.
Geographically undesireable as my friend explained. Jersey city is better bc the path runs 24/7 i believe.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy idea, get an apt a block or two near the train station. Not too hard in any of the areas I've mentioned. There's a stop every other couple of blocks.
Crazy idea...live in 90% of the country where this isn't necessary and you can live comfortably within normal commuting distance and not have to pay 10x what you would pay in those places in rent/mortgage.

I always find it humorous how people in these areas act like this type of stuff is just normal for everyone. No...in the majority of the country it isn't.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

+1

Furthermore, nyc is a democratic feminists hell hole. Not shocking, the women are disgusting. Rent is astronomical and there's no benefit to be surrounded by false rapey accusations. The woman walks in nyc vid that went viral was mostly men saying hi, good morning, and the slightest of pleasantries. A few complimented her. This **** tried to make it rapey.

Who the ****kkk moves there?