As a closet noob where should I start?

Sachit

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,
I am Sachit and if you hadn't guessed by my name, I am Indian. Being from a traditional Indian family even the idea of approching women is taboo, so I had no one teaching me **** about getting girls beside friends in high school and now in college. But those advice haven't done much. I have gotten close to two chicks, one had me on stand-by(she said she didn't know if she saw me as a best-friend or love interest) and the other wanted to stay friends a week later after she was interested in me. Both brown and both said I looked cute. I think it didn't work out because I wanted to get serious, but I am not sure. P.s. I asked a latina friend of mine and she said I am a 7.

I haven't even held hands before. I've used Tinder and gotten a few matches, but didn't it get past texting. Did I mention I have braces (six more months) and glasses? I honestly feel like I have no game, I might just be the biggest noob on this forum.

Point is, I am sick of this ****, and I want to learn the game. It would be greatly appreciated if y'all could pass down your tips for a newbie like me. Also feel free to criticize, I am here to learn. Thanks!

Last edited:

Catfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could send you a few Ferrari pics with a fake gentlemen's club membership card with your name on it not-so-accidently placed somewhere on it.
Alternatively, you could hit the gym and get your body fat ratio down to 12% or so.

Other than that, you will most likely pay the gold membership for - and this is only what I can tell from my personal experience - zero results lol.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first step learn how to fake confidence

second step is to get comfortable with cold approaches by doing as many as possible

both will require time and effort and are difficult but there's guides for both all over the place so don't worry

Sachit

Reaction score
I could send you a few Ferrari pics with a fake gentlemen's club membership card with your name on it not-so-accidently placed somewhere on it.
Alternatively, you could hit the gym and get your body fat ratio down to 12% or so.

Other than that, you will most likely pay the gold membership for - and this is only what I can tell from my personal experience - zero results lol.
I've been hitting the gym for about six months, but since it was winter and I am skinny I was focusing on bulking.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD (Online Dating) is an interesting phenomon.

A lot of the couples I know meet online.

Yet.. there is people like me who says.... zero results.

Anyway, I started Inner Circle... loving it ...I got probably on 50 messages, 5 girls who messaged back on my ''Hi''

Never been a fan of OLD, it get me bored fast... but as a single guy who will be living in monk style, 20 minutes a day might be a ''productive way'' of making approches cause the girls on OLD are in my opinion all over 8HB... while if you go out... you might walk 20 minutes without 1 presence. Gotta do both... however... in physical presence I find results are faster (when you see someone)... I bet girls get less approached.

Anyway... Sachit build a routine... to improve your shape, improve your wardrobe, your social skills (this one is easy... talk to everyone... small talk to get used, or approach 20 persons a day mostly girls and ask their number).

You want to lose the fear of rejection

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway... Sachit build a routine... to improve your shape, improve your wardrobe, your social skills (this one is easy... talk to everyone... small talk to get used, or approach 20 persons a day mostly girls and ask their number).

You want to lose the fear of rejection
Routine is key. You hammer out each day, improving little by little. One day you notice girls are noticing you, then it's easy.