article: Gen Z’s Romance Gap: Why Nearly Half of Young Men Aren’t Dating

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gen Z and Gen Y/Millennials have struggled with sexlessness. That's problematic.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Zoomer ex-GF told me I was the horniest guy she'd ever been with. I assumed I was a super horn dog. Now. Maybe I'm just average horny. But compared to the Gen Z guys she's dated before, I'm super horny.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teen love is great, but not 'Make or break'. I was a HS nerd geek who hung out with the gamer dorks. My first make-out was 18 and I also got a BJ at at 18. But. I didn't lose my V-card until almost 20 when a girl basically pinned me down and insisted i fvck her.
I think if you can get it before 25, you'll be fine.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teen love is great, but not 'Make or break'. I was a HS nerd geek who hung out with the gamer dorks. My first make-out was 18 and I also got a BJ at at 18. But. I didn't lose my V-card until almost 20 when a girl basically pinned me down and insisted i fvck her.
I think if you can get it before 25, you'll be fine.
It's not the breaking of the V-card that is the make-or-break - it's that being able to get women at that age is a correlatative attribute with being able to get women after that, and so obviously, being an incel-tier man in later life correlates with having been incel-tier in the teenage years (I'm counting undergrad college as "teen" here). The orphaning is due to the incel's poor genetics, which obvious Raphael here in the movie is wonderful example of.

Now that said, an orphaned man can ascend in later life by either becoming extraordinarily wealthy or talented in one of the arts, but this way is rare (I shall presume that anyone that is athletically gifted enough to succeed there is already Chad-tier); however, it is attainable for a regular schlub by simply going full Beta and getting with a single mommy :mad:, or by simply aging into older women by dating women his own age and letting time denude (pun intended) such women's pickiness.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Zoomer ex-GF told me I was the horniest guy she'd ever been with. I assumed I was a super horn dog. Now. Maybe I'm just average horny. But compared to the Gen Z guys she's dated before, I'm super horny.
I've had more than 1 woman tell me I have a problem with my hormones, although in the end, they let me hit it (but with more resistance than I thought I should have had :mad:).

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the breaking of the V-card that is the make-or-break - it's that being able to get women at that age is a correlatative attribute with being able to get women after that, and so obviously, being an incel-tier man in later life correlates with having been incel-tier in the teenage years (I'm counting undergrad college as "teen" here). The orphaning is due to the incel's poor genetics, which obvious Raphael here in the movie is wonderful example of.

Now that said, an orphaned man can ascend in later life by either becoming extraordinarily wealthy or talented in one of the arts, but this way is rare (I shall presume that anyone that is athletically gifted enough to succeed there is already Chad-tier); however, it is attainable for a regular schlub by simply going full Beta and getting with a single mommy :mad:, or by simply aging into older women by dating women his own age and letting time denude (pun intended) such women's pickiness.
I get what you’re saying. I agree. If one hasn’t gotten female interest by, say, 22. one will have a tough road to hoe.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been looking at some old episodes of Degrassi HIgh and today sounds very differently from when gen-Xes were young and there was an AIDS scare and condom dispensing machines were placed in High School Washrooms (ie again as depicted by the TV-show, not in real life at the High School I went to). There was a sense that teenagers were out of control, hypersexualized and girls were getting pregnant in their teens and catching AIDS all over the place, etc.... This sence continued until the 00s. However, I guess today is different and the pendulum is NOW swinging in the opposite direction. Part of me I guess is time-capsuled so I have this wierd effect of remembering the attitudes and issues prevalant when I was a teen/young adult and seeing that juxtaposed in the modern world is an interesting thing indeed.