Arguing

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't ever seem to win, with girls. Should you ever even bother to put in a fight. They won't have sex with you if you try and win.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You stir their emotions by NOT fighting with them, by NOT being drawn into their reality. You remain unaffected by their sh!t. And if there is disrespect, you get on your horse and ride away. No arguing with women, when one gives you crap, disappear and she'll know you're the man for her.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arguing with women is like playing in the special olympics.

Even if you win, you're still retarded.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup I agree with the other posters.

OP what you could do is look at argumentive people and see why its a turn off. People who argue find it hard to control their emotions which tells a woman that they're weak.

If you take charming people for instance you'll notice that they don't argue and maintain their own frame strongly despite whats happening around them.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP what you could do is look at argumentive people and see why its a turn off. People who argue find it hard to control their emotions which tells a woman that they're weak.
i look at woman who can't control their emotional and woman who have the "you go girl" attitude as a red flag,
i started doing this after my experiences with one very emotional woman.

always ready to argue, constantly blowin people off, temper tantrums & very reactive.
worst of all was the thought that she had a right to treat people like that and treating it as a "badge of honor".

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on what the argument is over. if it's something serious and worth defending hold your ground. however if it's one of those silly things women like to argue about that don't amount to anything tell her to go cool off and come see you when her panties aren't in a bunch. i know that sounds harsh but look at it from an outside perspective- there is no point in putting up with it, it's stupid and a waste of time. you aren't the problem.