"Are you gay"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get asked this no joke, seriously... at least once a month. NO exaggeration.

I was at the track yesterday, my finacee is kinda sick so she stayed home. So I'm sitting there, kinda slow day waiting for tomorrow, this older woman, maybe 37-39 If I had to guess, not bad looking, big tits although I'm not a tit guy, just brought it on herself to hit on me. I will talk to anyone ,so I have no problem holding a conversation, but i'm not interested in the least bit for ovbious reasons. first I'm working, second I"m engaged, third she's old.

She starts by telling me I look "so young" (i do look young, i have a baby face). I already knew where this was going, but i'm bored, and considering i have 15 minutes to kill between races, what the hell. Then she asks me a question about one of the horses in hte next race, and I answer and she says "I see you looking at my breasts".. i wasn't. i'm not even a breast guy,k in fact i don't like big tits, but oh well. I just smile. i don't care what she thinks either way. any way she's getting more and more aggressive. she wants me to notice her body. then she makes a joke and just decides to go into 100% touchy freely mode, she actually laughed and like put her head right next to mine and looked at me, lke she wanted me to kiss her, wasn't budging lol. while I do commend her for having balls lol, i'm just not attracted to her and even if I were i'm taking. she never even bothered to ask. Hell I had a ring on!

then after this obvious failed attempt to make a move, i can see the wheels turning in her head. she then says "can i ask you a question, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to.. are you gay? I tell her as bluntly as possible because now I need to get back to work, no i'm just not attracted to you and I'm engaged. She looks at me with scorn, sees a "friend" on the other side of the room and leaves.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this particular saggy one asks you this question, you replay with, "No, I'm not gay, just faithful." Look at her with a straight face, bring up hand with ring at face level, then turn around and continue with your work.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you rejected her and she tried to turn it on you to make herself feel better , i totally wanna try that on a girl n see how it turns out lol

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
backbreaker said:
I get asked this no joke, seriously... at least once a month. NO exaggeration.

then after this obvious failed attempt to make a move, i can see the wheels turning in her head. she then says "can i ask you a question, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to.. are you gay? I tell her as bluntly as possible because now I need to get back to work, no i'm just not attracted to you and I'm engaged. She looks at me with scorn, sees a "friend" on the other side of the room and leaves.
Her ego couldn't handle the fact that you weren't interested.

You said at least once a month, you get asked if you're gay. Is it usually after rejecting a female? That's a very different scenario from women asking up front if you're gay.

Some guys dress REALLY well, and women might think up front that their gay. The other scenario is where a woman thinks that ANY guy that turns down a date or s*x is gay.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Stop smiling so much. Start having a serious look to your face. Instead of a flower girl smile on your face. I guarantee no one will talk to you like this again.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha that's funny! Girls can be so evil sometimes haha. Just attack back ;)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
You just might be gay. Whats your favorite Martini ??
stop watching sex in the city son. nothing gay about martini's.

I like "real" martini's.. i.e with gin not this vokda **** the young thunder cats drink these days.

You said at least once a month, you get asked if you're gay. Is it usually after rejecting a female? That's a very different scenario from women asking up front if you're gay.

Some guys dress REALLY well, and women might think up front that their gay. The other scenario is where a woman thinks that ANY guy that turns down a date or s*x is gay.
I do like clothes. That's part of it. I dress very well.

usually it comes after a woman makes an ovbious as day play and I don't respond.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I like "real" martini's.. i.e with gin not this vokda **** the young thunder cats drink these days.
Thank you, backbreaker. Although I'm kinda glad gin isn't as popular these days. It means when I have parties, my personal stash doesn't really get touched.

LondresCarioca

Reaction score
IamJosan said:
Girls can be so evil sometimes haha.
I agree that this woman was trying to backtrack b/c her ego had been knocked but what's exactly "evil" about being asked if you're gay? If you believe all gay dudes are camp bitc hy queens [how they're often portrayed in the media] then perhaps it's an insult but living in NYC & London quite a few of my friends happen to be gay & all of them are just as masculine & normal as me & all my straight friends. You'd seriously not be able to tell who's straight & who's gay, of course at the end of the day they like penis rather than puss y.

If a guy is 100% confident in his masculinity, 100% confident in his sexuality then he should be able to just laugh at the 'are you gay' question. Especially if you live in a large cosmopolitan city b/c it's a common occurrence for many straight guys. Gay dudes hitting on straight guys, chicks hitting on gay dudes ... many people need to ask b/c they don't actually know thanks to most straight, cosmopolitan, city dwelling guys taking an interest in fashion, working out, looking after themselves, drinking specific drinks that perhaps aren't the definition of 'manly' & so on. [N.B - Martinis are totally manly, I agree, gin never vodka]

Anyway, if you freak out & go crazy over the 'are you gay' question then chances are she's hit a nerve & there may very well be some truth to her question & you're actually so far in the closet you're in narnia. You usually find the ones who condemn [homophobes] are the ones who ultimately desire it [co ck!].

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the ultimate irony of being a good looking, well-built adult man: Jealous guys and low-value women will constantly accuse you of being gay. Whether it's some broke-ass trailer trash thug or a fat girl at the bar, the song remains the same: "yer a faggit" or "R U gay?"

What if you said "Yes. Yes I am." in all seriousness. What is their recourse? To trip all over themselves to apologize.

That's why the head that wears the crown is the heavy one; all the losers, all the rotters, all the idiots can only find joy by trying to tear you down.

Don't let them.