Are women's pussies on average very lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 13.7cm / 5.4 inches girth, which is supposedly top 15% on calcsd.info of the western average.
Out of 133 i would say only 1 in 6 felt on the tight side, 1 in 17 was very tight, 1 in 66 i was not able to put it in (one was a shy supertiny 50year old who hadn't had sex for years, another one was in fifties - i had sex with her years ago and it was the greatest tightest ***** i ever had, but some years later she couldnt take my **** anymore - i think it's something medical, there is a medical condition when inserting penis in vag hurts).

Observations:
- two tightest pussies were: one small older woman with giant breasts, one 5'7'' very slim woman
- i guess yea, older women who had some children have loser pussies in general
- Small petite slim women don't correlate much with tight pussies, eg in one i put in 21cm (8.2inch) girth (penis + dildo), she could take it very slow
- chubbier women seem to have tighter pussies

- eg one small petite woman believably told me she loved the very thin **** of her ex, while at the same time she felt kinda lose to me
- i am envious of men who have the penishead pointing upwards, which stimulates her gspot, i heard multiple times that ****s like these made women *** in the past

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just learn to use your fingers properly and you can make women squirt at will pretty much.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this could give you an inkling why these vaginas are so loose:

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just learn to use your fingers properly and you can make women squirt at will pretty much.
Sure i do that, but the tight-vagina thing would make penetrating them more enjoyable for me. A tight ***** is a definitive plus a woman can have for me.
Maybe this could give you an inkling why these vaginas are so loose:
Hm, in my experience when they are turned on massively they are superwet, which makes them not seem tighter but more lose.. also sometimes i experienced a woman orgasming eg with oral and her ***** inside balloons up. So if i want a tighter ***** i guess it would be more strategic to putting it in when she is not turned on even - and then eg lick and finger her later
Fisting - funnily enough i am turned off by that, seeing that she can take something much much bigger than my **** and liking it more.. well i put more stuff next to my **** in there if she can take it, but at least my **** is also in there then

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm, in my experience when they are turned on massively they are superwet, which makes them not seem tighter but more lose.
Biological lubrication doesn't equal mental arousal. Don't they give sexual education, wherever you're from?

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold your Disses Assassin
You are seriously saying that mental arousal makes her ***** tighter? But that she can be superwet - but somehow not be mentally aroused? Doesn't seem too logical imo
My theory is that arousal is arousal, if i slightly touch her inner legs or tell her a naughty fantasy, she will have same physical outcome, like getting wet.
And am pretty sure standard Sexual Education advice is to do foreplay, so she gets wet, so you can put the **** in painfree. And if there is bigger **** better do more foreplay, to be able to get it in. Never heard of this 'turn her on more, so her ***** becomes tighter' theory.
If she is superwet (same effect can be done with artificial lube), of course it feels more lose. With her being dryer it feels tighter - at some point it can be too dry and it also doesn't feel good anymore. There is a happy medium of wetness for my ideal penetration feeling, and also for her.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 13.7cm / 5.4 inches girth, which is supposedly top 15% on calcsd.info of the western average.
Out of 133 i would say only 1 in 6 felt on the tight side, 1 in 17 was very tight, 1 in 66 i was not able to put it in (one was a shy supertiny 50year old who hadn't had sex for years, another one was in fifties - i had sex with her years ago and it was the greatest tightest ***** i ever had, but some years later she couldnt take my **** anymore - i think it's something medical, there is a medical condition when inserting penis in vag hurts).

Observations:
- two tightest pussies were: one small older woman with giant breasts, one 5'7'' very slim woman
- i guess yea, older women who had some children have loser pussies in general
- Small petite slim women don't correlate much with tight pussies, eg in one i put in 21cm (8.2inch) girth (penis + dildo), she could take it very slow
- chubbier women seem to have tighter pussies

- eg one small petite woman believably told me she loved the very thin **** of her ex, while at the same time she felt kinda lose to me
- i am envious of men who have the penishead pointing upwards, which stimulates her gspot, i heard multiple times that ****s like these made women *** in the past
Wow, I have 6" girth, so I seem to D!ckMog you. :eek: One of the reasons for being loose is that there was a fetus/baby that had come through.

I have been told that I'm big (wide, certainly not long :mad:) - by an amateur and a pro - but I wonder if that was just talk; however, this could explain why a lot of women seem to reject me post-coitus. :mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.