Are women put off by players?

Champ1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I know women like guys who are outgoing and they like social proof and all, but it seems like when they start to really start to become attracted to you they freak out if they think you're just a playa. Is this some kind of defense that they put up to protect themselves from getting hurt? Just because they see you talking to other women doesn't mean your a player, or so you tell them, but they don't buy it for some reason. What's the deal? Are you considered 'off the market' if women tell each other that you are in the player category? You know how women are! Or, are you a challenge to them now? I guess it depends on the type of chick or something (insecure or not). Oh well, just a thought.
Champ

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER listen to what a chick says about a playa. THEY LOVE THEM!!!! Chicks absolutely DIG playas. As long as they, and only they, get to also see your quiet, nice, down to earth side. Makes them feel special, they all want to tame the beast.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so

This is another of those instances where you pay attention to what women do, as opposed to what they say.
Any self-respecting woman will tell you that she and all of the 'sisterhood' can't stand players. They're manipulative, womanizing, ****y, slimy, etc.
But isn't the definition of a player a guy who picks up chicks left and right?
Granted, they may not stick around but players attract women somehow, otherwise they wouldn't be players.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on the person. Some women don't like 'players' at all because they don't feel special with one, they just feel like the 'flavor of the week'. Others are attracted to that personality. I think the best way is to keep a balanced approach, be flirty and fun but also show there's more to you than just picking up chicks.

Last edited:

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably **** tested you to cool down her buying temp. You were attracting her well and she knew it so, as a pre-conditioned response, she **** tests. If you fail, her buying temp goes down, and thus, she maintains control. Should you have passed with a C&F remark such as "what about players do you like so much?" Her buying temp would have sky rocketed.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women love players. They just want you to stop being a player with other women once you meet them. :) Women are of course selfish creatures.

Reaction score
Most women today like players - but there is a minority that don't give them the time of day - usually they are serious ones who don't like the game playing or religius types! Some have beem 'played' too much already and don't want to get 'played' again!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just like everything else, it depends on the girl.

First and foremost, know that you can "get away" with dating many girls if you follow certain rules:

1. Never, I mean never, have more than 1 woman you care about at a time. You are setting the girls up to be hurt. If you have 1 main squeeze no one is really hurt; if she really knows you, she knows you dont' love them and that you love her and you really could care less about the woman who you are "seeing" on the side now could you?

2. Be Honest. Don't sugercoat what you do... doesn't mean you have to "bear all" either. If a slut asks you do you have a GF say Yes. If your GF asks you do you have other friends, say yes... "do you think I am seeing them on the side?" (never deny, because that's a lie).

Clooney, not everyone wants to see your quiet, nice side. If I pick up a woman at the bar do you think she gives a damn about my nice, quiet side? I think not. She wants my stick, hopefully on a constant basis.

Being nice to these woman is the worst mistake you can make.

One of the biggest lessons I had to learn was that everyone wasn't ment to bring home to mom, and like men, some woman just plain want to ****. Nothing more, nothing less.

Some woman say they love you, but they really just love the newness of the relationship... These are the most dangrous if you do not know what you are doing.

Some just want social status

TBL is that different woman want different things... It's your job to find out what their wants are and provide them.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as Ive said many times before (I even told girls this and they agreed)

Women love to hate players and hate to love them!

Which in turn means They love them =)

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by playasupreme
a true player never gets caught playin';)
No, a true player never hides who he is and is proud of who he is. Whenever a girl says Im a player I will not hide it I will say something like YES or "Yes, and?" or anything in a playfull manner.

Sure you have SOME girls that say they dont like players but generally girls do, they just dont want to get caught with one or caught liking one.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the world of woman, women show favor to guys who have the 'pick of the litter'. Guys who, at least in perception, can 'get any woman'; if he were to pick her, she'd be so special that she beat out all those other women to the punch. It's equal to guys clamoring for some beautiful woman who gets ton of male attention yet he's the only one who has touching rights.

Recent example: I was seen with a woman and a lot of people thought she was my girlfriend, because of some reasons, even though her real boyfriend was right there next to her. Did that misdirection hurt my cause? Not one bit. Plenty of inquiry and even some jealousy was sparked. Other times girls have overheard events which happened in nightclubs, definitely to where they'd think I was a player, and did that hurt the cause? Not one bit. Once I even overheard a girl say to another that I was a player, and not long after try to sway me to go out with her.

But I'm not a player. But because I'm a handsome and charming man, women automatically assume I am.

Women certainly prefer players over eunuchs. Women would rather be with a dog than an angel, any day.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.sacscene.com/pn1/modules...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

No. I'm 44 this photo is from an older folks club. If you got game women can sense it and it turns them on. Women love men who are a challenge...and look like they can handle them and put them in their place...

Oh never mind how fat I look in the photo...cause I'm not. And nevermind how old the woman looks cause I'm older...it's not that important. It's just an example.

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
http://www.sacscene.com/pn1/modules...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

No. I'm 44 this photo is from an older folks club. If you got game women can sense it and it turns them on. Women love men who are a challenge...and look like they can handle them and put them in their place...

Oh never mind how fat I look in the photo...cause I'm not. And nevermind how old the woman looks cause I'm older...it's not that important. It's just an example.
ya i agree but how can women "sense" if you have game?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dillin
social circle (who they see you with then and there), conversational skills, bodylanguage, how you treat them, eyes... Ye it sounds strange but girls can read that **** fvcking quick.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by dillin
It's in your aura. It's in the way you carry yourself. When you have game you have confidence...and it shows.

Ho's can smell it.