Are there any other oppurtunities for me to approach women?

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Let's see, school - nope, yeah, there are some hot chicks here, but there's really no chance for me to approach. Lunch, chicks are talking to their friends, eating and stuff, I've got no oppurtunities to approach women at lunch. Hallways - come on, there are 3 or 4 minutes between class period, how are you going to have an interesting conversation with a girl in THAT time? Add that to the fact that most girls walk like they're in a hurry, and yeah. Classes - nope, I have the same girls in 2 of my classes(Very small classes), and in my other class, I already know all the girls in there, none of them interest me(Plus I just straight up don't like a couple of the girls in this class, just because of how they are). After school, nope, girls are again, busy. I know that there are a couple girls in this school I'd get on with, but none of them are in my classes. So where the hell can I approach if there's nowhere to approach in school and I don't have a car?

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Yep - here we go again, I ask the same damn question over again, and no one gives me advice. Plain and simple, you give advice or say something helpful, I'll listen to you; you just feel like flaming, spamming and arguing, you're going to be ignored. There's a reason I asked this question again, you guys never gave me advice in the first place.

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
what i dont understand is how u dont have any friends at all, not even dorky ones.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, listen to me.

I tried to give you advice. Neither did you read the thread that I made for you nor did I care for your flaming. Here it is again. the link.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=112879

You are unhappy with who you are. That is apparent through the negativity that I sense in your writing. Go become happy with yourself before you begin to actually go after girls.

Self-improvement is so important. Become happy with yourself before you go after girls. That is the first road to becoming a DJ.

comic_relief

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
what i dont understand is how u dont have any friends at all, not even dorky ones.
Haha, and that's why you're ignored. You wouldn't know whether I have any friends or not, you can only make a stupid assumption. Assumptions, that all you guys can make.

Master Don Juan

comic_relief is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to comic_relief

alright, listen to me.

I tried to give you advice. Neither did you read the thread that I made for you nor did I care for your flaming. Here it is again. the link.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=112879

You are unhappy with who you are. That is apparent through the negativity that I sense in your writing. Go become happy with yourself before you begin to actually go after girls.

Self-improvement is so important. Become happy with yourself before you go after girls. That is the first road to becoming a DJ.

comic_relief
Oh no we're not doing this again. This is not a self-improvement thread. I'm asking you guys to tell me where to approach girls. I'll be blunt, I don't care about anything you have to say about self-improvement because if I wanted advice on self-improvement, I'd just search one of my old topics. I'm tired of this, if anyone says anything irrelavent from now on, I'm just ignoring them. This is so stupid. What are you guys? So retarded that you can't read a topic, and give advice? Damn.

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for a walk... anywhere (when not at school) and approach. And please mention when someone gives you advice that you like, instead of *****ing about people hating on you. It will make it alot easier to help you. If you want help.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Oh no we're not doing this again. This is not a self-improvement thread. I'm asking you guys to tell me where to approach girls. I'll be blunt, I don't care about anything you have to say about self-improvement because if I wanted advice on self-improvement, I'd just search one of my old topics. I'm tired of this, if anyone says anything irrelavent from now on, I'm just ignoring them. This is so stupid. What are you guys? So retarded that you can't read a topic, and give advice? Damn.
Funny why do you want to do all of the work of the approach.

I realize that you want to get women (or just troll the board. Don't know. Don't really give a sh!t). Considering that this site is actually about improving your life through self-improvement, not getting a girl to solve all of your problems. You are acting as if that your problems will be solved. Stop acting like a little b!tch.

Women will say, "I already have a pvssy, I don't need another one."
- The emo song

comic_relief

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. You've got bigger issues than just not being able to get a girlfriend. I suggest you fix your other problems, and then women will come with that.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really need to self improve in the first place. I just want to approach woman dude. I don't CARE about all that self-improvement stuff. I don't really need to self improve in the first place, I just want to approach dude. I already got hobbies, talents, and I'm working on becoming confident. You guys need to stop acting like I haven't changed since I first came here, because I have, you guys are just living in the past.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know who you are,

but it seems to me if you were really that anxious to approach, you'd find a place to make it happen.

Further, how could any of us know a good time and place to pick up chicks in your town. Figure it out for yourself, dude.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being a pusvy and making excuses.

Why can't you talk to the girls in lunch? Just because she is with her friends doesn't mean nothing, go in there and talk.

Why can't you approach in hallways? I do it all the time, you can do it and if you don't go for the # then you could always see her another day in the hallway. There is a girl currently that I see (Never been in any of my classes) we don't even bother talking when we see each other, all we do is playfully bump each other and kino.

Why can't you approach after school? So what if there busy, if you can convey all the right stuff they will stop and talk for a bit. An its not like everyone in the world is busy at all times after school.

Bottomline stop making excuses, you should never have an excuse for not approaching a girl that you like or want to approach.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
I don't really need to self improve in the first place. I just want to approach woman dude. I don't CARE about all that self-improvement stuff. I don't really need to self improve in the first place, I just want to approach dude. I already got hobbies, talents, and I'm working on becoming confident. You guys need to stop acting like I haven't changed since I first came here, because I have, you guys are just living in the past.
Fine, if you don't want to self-improve, than I refuse to help lead you down the road of the chump and afc. Where the trail is littered with those that have fallen onto that road. I suppose eventually, you will figure out why you fail, but I refuse to help you anymore.

good day,
comic_relief

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
... wait a sec. Let's look over that paragraph (if you can call it that) again.

MrConfidence said:
I don't really need to self improve in the first place. I just want to approach woman dude.
Hmm...

Mr.I-repeat-myself-several-times-in-a-single-post said:
I don't CARE about all that self-improvement stuff. I don't really need to self improve in the first place, I just want to approach dude.
Is there an echo in here?

Anyway, back on topic. Dude, you never change. Ever. All of your posts are the same. We can't possibly tell you where to approach. We don't know anything about where you live (nor do we really want to). Figure **** out for yourself or stop posting.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
Stop being a pusvy and making excuses.

Why can't you talk to the girls in lunch? Just because she is with her friends doesn't mean nothing, go in there and talk.

Why can't you approach in hallways? I do it all the time, you can do it and if you don't go for the # then you could always see her another day in the hallway. There is a girl currently that I see (Never been in any of my classes) we don't even bother talking when we see each other, all we do is playfully bump each other and kino.

Why can't you approach after school? So what if there busy, if you can convey all the right stuff they will stop and talk for a bit. An its not like everyone in the world is busy at all times after school.

Bottomline stop making excuses, you should never have an excuse for not approaching a girl that you like or want to approach.
You're right, I could approach girls at lunch. Infact, I think I'll try that on Monday. Opening while a girl is eating, or talking to her friends could prove difficult though. You're right about hallways. As for after school, it's not so much that girls are busy, it's that most girls are doing their after school activity. It's rare that I see any girl that I'm attracted to after school.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods...please just end this thread before it gets out of hand:down:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, before the mods close it, I'm going to help this kid out.

Places you can approach women....

Mall
Store
Bookstore
Clothing store
Hallways (who cares how long, Hi is always a quick conversation. leads to more talking later on)
After school
Before school
The girls in your class have girl friends. I'd put money on it. Hang out with them, get their friends.
Parties
Myspace :shudder:

Let me combine those places into one thought.

YOU CAN APPROACH WOMEN ANYWHERE

As for the lunch thing, just ask if one of the empty seats is taken, sit down and start chatting it up.

MrConfidence said:
I don't really need to self improve in the first place.
Everybody needs some improvement in SOME aspect of their life. To say you DON'T need it shows false confidence.

MrConfidence said:
Haha, and that's why you're ignored. You wouldn't know whether I have any friends or not, you can only make a stupid assumption. Assumptions, that all you guys can make.
I make a mean tuna sandwich...
But to be serious, you didnt mention friends. The way you rant in this thread makes it seem like you never go anywhere. He was just stating his assumption (Everybody makes them, you just did by stating "thats all you guys can make). If you gave some more facts, that would help remove some of those assumptions.