Are married woman easier?

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I have been reading the bible and wanted to practice some of the things I learned. However I don't have much of a life outside of work. So I practice at work. "yeah I know bad idea but my job sucks" so my practice was on 2 married woman only because they are the only 2 woman who I like. Anyway the first one show high interest in me and even told me that she has fallen for me. Now I started on the second one and he interest level seems to be rising. I tried with single woman and got nowhere. So my question is whats the deal here? are married woman alot easier to get because maybe their board in their marriage or what?

Reaction score
Married women want to feel attractive so they flirt alot to prove to themselves that they are still wanted by men - otherwise there are some married hors but why go through all the drama and risks involved? Are you desperate? If you go after a married woman - you will have to change your screen name to "I Will Lose"!!

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Married women want to feel attractive so they flirt alot to prove to themselves that they are still wanted by men - otherwise there are some married hors but why go through all the drama and risks involved? Are you desperate? If you go after a married woman - you will have to change your screen name to "I Will Lose"!!
Why do you say I will lose? Are married woman not as easy as it seems? Unfortunately yes I am beyond extremely desprate!!

Reaction score
Obviously married women complicate matters by tenfold because of their status. so the likelihood of things getting out of hand and going astray rises and this causes a 'losing' position for both sides because you have a third member and possibly children involved. Messy, very messy!!! But, desperate people do desperate things - just be ready to deal with the consequences!!

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women... Don't even go down that road. I've been there. It starts out ok, but there is gonna be all sorts of problems. Sneaking around, watching over your sholder. Waiting to get caught. And you will. No woman is worth that... Like what was said above. There are too many single ones out there...

Too, think if it was your wife...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But thats what makes it fun, the risk, the sneaking, the idea of maybe being caught. Its exciting to me

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No... they are not. You may see some that aren't 100% happy, and they may flirt, to test out the waters, but most of the times, won't act on it... some will, but not a lot of them are worth the time, and sweat.
..but a lot will flirt, just to get attention, usually attention that they are missing at home.

I had a Portuguese woman hit on me hard at a party.. gave me her number...dude.... this woman was built top to bottom.... she was flirting like hell! ....so I called her up, and this guy answers, I was like 'Yea, I'm looking for Molly, she there?' ..and this dude starts laying into me with 'I'M GOING TO HUNT YOUR A$$ DOWN AND KILL YOU YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!! YOU HEAR ME?!?!?' .I was like 'Whoa whoa whoa...' and he was like 'F*CK YOU!! YOU ARE A DEAD MAN F*CK YOU! ...I wa slike 'YOU WANT TO KILL ME HUH? WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?!' ..and he said 'I'M HER HUSBAND YOU SON OF B*TCH!' ..he had that mad Portuguese accent thing going... he was pissed dudes. :)

Anyway, had she told me that she was married, I'd be like 'b*tch.. don't give me your number. I ain't got time to play that game.'

So watch out peeps. :)

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
InLawsHateMe,

I had a good scare once. I had been "seeing" an un-happily married chick for a while. She lived in the same Apt complex. She stopped by one Saturday night. We were going at it on the couch pretty hard. Half undressed.

Then comes a BOOM BOOM BOOM on the door. Not a normal knock. But with a balled up fist. I nearly sh1T in my pants. She and I both got dressed faster than I ever have. I thought about jumping out the window. But it was my place!

Turns out, it was a friend of mine who knew what was going on. I nearly killed him.

She eventually "met someone". She dumped me, left her husband and moved in with the new guy who she now supports. I believe he even beats her. Poor girl... LOL...

I will NEVER travel down that road again... I have to admit she could svck a golf ball through a straw....