are girls hypocrites or am I dense-Pick One

tomcat2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
First of all, I did everything right asking out this girl in my class(posture, confidence) she said was in a relationship-I was dissapointed but of couse s**t happens, just add it to the pile. This other girl, while she considers me a friend and "Nice Guy, Not A Nerd"-everytime people mentioning going out with me she blunting says "no thanks." Doesn't that make this situation with girl#2 hypocritical or I am just not reading this situation right.(By the way, I am just trying to some confidence back after getting rejected twice.) The help would appeciated. Thanks.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the nice guy. Most girls will consider you as a friend and nothing more.

There are girls who won't reject you, but good luck finding them. One of them types will be my wife and mother to my future children one day.

You can either kick the nice guy out of you or get buff - either will work.

The Muscly Jerk

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice vid MusclyJerk :)

you and Warboss Alex are my main inspirations for hittin the gym and creating a great lifestyle for myself. cant WAIT to get back in there

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soon as I get a lil income, I'm rejoining the gym

I disagree with men having to persue all the time; anyone can get a phone number. I wanna make a lifestyle where women persue ME, get MY phone number, and call ME for sex. With what I knew before, and now seein that video where she is WORKING TO GET *YOUR* NUMBER, I'm certain a terrific bod is a big part of this.

keep up the good work :)

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomcat.. everyone has some hypocricy in them, us included. But, am not sure the gal who wants to be just friends is expression hypocricy...

You asking your friend out would change the friendship. Becoming romantic with you means giving up a friendship, if it doesn't work out. And, romance usually does not last forever. She could well be anxious about giving up a friendship. Women are often more about addressing anxieties, than making tough choices.

If you want to be more than friends with her, you'll have to make that choice for the two of you. You'd make yourself a romance candidate, and therefore change the relationship for better or for worse. You can search here for lots of ways to do that.

So, get clear in your mind which way you want to go, friends or something else. It's not common to go back to just friends if the romance doesn't work out, so consider what's at stake.

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
tomcat2007 said:
Hey Guys,
By the way, I am just trying to some confidence back after getting rejected twice.) The help would appeciated. Thanks.
everytime youve been rejected it means your skills are leveling up,,everytime yove been rejected study the reason and remove that obstacle...rejection =learning...
the onlything to bypass any discouragement is to be aware that it will never happened again bcoz you know what is wrong and you fixed it.