Approaching on first day

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHat do you think of using a hand kiss approach on the first day of class, the only problem I could see, is it kind of singles on one girl too much, but it could increase the IL of other girls. WHat other approaches might you recomend

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
walk into class and kiss the hand of a girl? give me a break. you'll look like a fool. just step in the door. take a look around the room and find the hottest girl. go right up and sit beside her. make it obvious that you chose to sit next to the hottest one.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, a hand kiss open, offer your hand, and when she goes to shake, kiss it, sometimes it works, sometimes the girl just gets weirded out

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
walk into class and kiss the hand of a girl? give me a break. you'll look like a fool. just step in the door. take a look around the room and find the hottest girl. go right up and sit beside her. make it obvious that you chose to sit next to the hottest one.
well thats how I met the best girl friend I have, but come to think of it, that might be why im stuck in LJBF land

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd only consider hand kissing a close if I was macking on a matronly victorian woman named Elizabeth in a whalebone corset , between sets of polo a Twicekernham.

On the first day of class I'd just single the hottest one out to talk to , (being polite to the others of course) and # close after that.